1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 2017 Trackday Attendees

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Mar 8, 2017.

1. image3.JPG This is me zxstu with the white fairings, I was in the garage with Cookster.Personally I thought the day was well organised and riding in the fast group I felt comfortable with other riders ,though there was granddad in the Barry Sheene leathers who was in the wrong group. The circuit being so wide probably helped to mask peoples abilities that perhaps would show up at narrow circuits like Cadwell.
    Definitely would do another Ducati day next year.

2. Not many in our garage mate. Quite nice though.

3. Didn't see what the bike was but the leathers were orange/red.

4. You must be the guy from Folkingham I guess, good to chat with you briefly, glad you enjoyed the day too, hoping to post some footage soon, if I ever get the hang of how to :confused:.

5. First session after lunch with the obligatory sighting lap :(.

Last session, made sure I had enough fuel this time, includes off track excursion, I'm sure no one noticed it :laughing:.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I was on the other side in the corner.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shame I didn't know, I'd have come say hello, as I was wandering around in the afternoon. :)

8. I got some studying to do.....

9. wow. there we some mixed ability...love the SL fella on the first vid and the white leather'd guy who just gets pissed off lol

10. Yes that's me. You've got some great onboard footage!

11. Shame I didn't know as I would have said hello too. I was on 1299 Pani near Frazzle.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hope this years dates get released soon as the holiday calendar is getting booked up fast at work.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Was looking last night.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information