1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 2017 Trackday Attendees

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Yes :upyeah:

2. If anyone knows of a Donington advanced group place available I'm after one.

3. Yes and free. Andy

4. I charge if anyone wants to watch and learn from me. Learn how NOT to do it that is. :wink:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. How will we spot you? Will you be the one walking around with a heavy rain cloud over your head :p ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Silverstone looks popular chaps.

7. I will be the one telling you - Told you so! :wink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. What dates are these ?
    I'm a bit new, and a little simple

9. 1st page I think..;)

10. Enquired about Silverstone yesterday, was told by CSS, that it's only the International Circuit and five sessions, and £189.

11. Lunch is included :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

13. Too many for 1 garage
    It's been the full GP circuit the last 3 years and I'm sure my paperwork states GP circuit. I'll try and find the safe place I put it and check. Andy

14. All the blurb states full GP circuit, unless I've missed something [emoji848]

15. Yep, my paperwork states Silverstone GP. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  16. ??!!!! That's shit!! It's always the GP circuit. Are you talking about the Ducati day or a CSS regular day?

17. Donington Park May 30th
    Silverstone June 29th (GP circ)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Its the full GP circuit. My paperwork came through this morning.

19. The woman at CSS, didn't catch her name, absolutely said International Circuit for the Ducati only day, and only 12 fast group spaces left. Sounds like I need to give her another call on Monday to confirm as all you guys have it in writing that it is the GP circuit, if it is, I will be booking up, and if it's not I won't be.

20. Maybe she thinks the GP circuit is the international circuit?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information