1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 748rs (genuine Monstermob)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Mattl, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ducati 748RS factory backed ex Monstermob British Championship winning bike, totally original.
    Includes:-
    Factory Termignoni titanium tapered exhausts (very rare)
    Spare wheels plus factory discs
    Spare carbon Kevlar body work inc brand new seat unit (painted and decals)
    Spare slipper clutch
    Spare engine (both engines very little mileage and documented) just bolt in.
    Choice of dash factory or Motec plus full data logging inc suspension
    Loads of other spares also meter to set the belts (not essential but recommended cost £1k)
    Stand for tank and bodywork
    I got the bike when the team changed to newer model, it was the #1 bike of 2. I did around 300 miles and limited my max revs to 11500 instead of 13.5k. One engine had 30miles from a full rebuild and the other 200miles from brand new when I got them. It has sat in my garage untouched for the last 10+ years. I run track days at Kirkistown N Ireland and used it on a couple of days for the first few years of ownership. Never damaged or dropped in my ownership. Plenty of pics and memorabilia including data logging from when Stuart rode it and also for the late Steve Hislop on a test day in Valencia (Steve commented in a magazine article it was the best handling bike he ever rode!)Price will vary on what all is included but will be around £20K. email - [email protected]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Awesome!

3. Cool :cool: put some pics up :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. can i have it please for some savoury snacks?

5. welcome to the Forum

6. I’ve got 2 of the engines from their allocation as well, numbers 5 and 6. 1 has been rebuilt as an 853 and is awesome the other is sitting in my dining room. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. What he said, not putting pictures up is pretty much grounds for termination of your account in this instance. Do it now please.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ,

Nice I was attempting to but couldn't figure out how to stop the picture inverting perhaps you could advise. thanks.

9. IMG_0344.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  10. We can all spin around to suit :thinkingface:

11. That looks perfect, don't even dust it. I don't have £20k though... :sob:

12. Monster bike;)welcome to the site:upyeah::upyeah:

13. I’d love that

14. IMG_0350.JPG

This was the nose cone from the race I think at Brands after Hizzy's death, Stuart fell off (I have the photos!) and the damage and sticker re Hizzy remain untouched. The engine that I refer to in the original post with 30 miles was the one fitted when Stuart fell off, the team removed it in case of any debris being sucked in, it was checked and deemed ok. I will try and get a few better photos of everything included just not sure if best to leave as is ie dusty or clean it all up. Thanks for the comments, Matt.

15. That is absolutely awesome

16. Very nice.

17. Beautiful bike, but the rear paddock stand is a disgrace :yum I'm sure you'll get more than you're asking for that :upyeah:

18. Top bike, welcome to the forum. :)

19. love the monster mob look!!!
    was at brands in 2003 for the first time ever and bought loads of monster mob clobber (hats,shirts n stuff) then left it all in a pub on the way home....
    class bike you have there, glws

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information