1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 749r 2004 Carbon - Corse Engine/kit Fitted Plus Spare Std 749r Engine £10,600 Hove

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chef, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks everyone :) I didn't mean you didn't understand! just that I love that bike and want someone to buy it rather than break it, put to standard, sell the parts etc etc :)

2. And ...dont forget about my offer!

• Like Like x 1
  3. if he's coming from Nuneaton and called Balasz tell him to fuck right off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nope - much further north - but thanks for the tip

5. Theres a story to be told there...we're all ears :fearscream:

6. More ?

7. I think he has move to Leicester.

8. well you all know and love him... he's even got a thread dedicated to him int forum.

At least you can buy the bike back in bits.. after all it'll be the "only 749R left in the UK with 200 miles"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Ar right got it. (Chipper comment reserved ;) )

10. So what did balasz do then?

11. Elitesuperbikes I think he is saying ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. aye :)

13. he's actually ok, but as we all know if he'd bought your bike it would just be stripped down into pieces, and flogged on with wild claims.

He's not a theif or a shark, but it's a case of know what you're looking at when you buy from him as he'll make lots of claims about stuff.

Other than that he's basically a bloke who's prepared to cut a deal for the right price.

14. Be careful. You'll get trolled then banned with language like that ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sev

You're spot on

I know who he is, I've actually met him and bought stuff from him

You just need to know your shit - I bought a spare 749r subframe off him which I never needed and resold on ebay but it was brand new at a mega price he also tried to sell me a spare set of 749r carbon panels that were 'mint' - I insisted on seeing them in the flesh - they weren't - I didn't buy them - he was a bit grumpy! :-D

Buyer beware

C

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. He's a c*nt.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Possibly - but was a c**t with some good parts - you just need to haggle hard and do your due diligence.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Maybe.
    Doen't excuse being a damn right liar and cheat. At least not in my book.

19. Yes he lied to me too but he wouldn't be the first person to lie on a forum like this.... Sorry if he ripped you off that is a shitty thing to do, I've been there and its not nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. is this still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information