1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 749r 2004 Carbon - Corse Engine/kit Fitted Plus Spare Std 749r Engine £10,600 Hove

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chef, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sale update - almost - £500 deposit about to be made - viewing the bike in a week - so yes and no - sorry no one would like to get this sorted more than me but there are two people coming to view so diaries, work etc etc

• Like Like x 1
  2. If he fails to turn up with the rest of the folding I'll give you the £9500 owing and take it away within 24hours...:Angelic:
    Or £9800 with the bike trailer......:Angelic::Angelic:.

Thanks for the 998 parts.
    All back home safely now.

3. Hi Paul

Thanks for the offer and glad you got all the Chili stuff hone safe and sound

You are next in the queue if the deals falls through :)

Cheers

Chris

4. Hi Paul

(& anyone else who was interested but Paul has first call)

The guy/dealer from 'Up North' was due to pick up the bike tomorrow but he just called to say his customer went and bought a 1098r without telling him - wtf!!

So the 749r package is for sale again

Price is £10k

Let me know if you are still interested

Cheers

Chris

#44 Chef, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  5. That's a bit of a bummer for you.
    Still, someone else will surely step in and get a great bike.

6. Thanks Ricky

Yes what a knob!!

I feel for the dealer too he put a load of work in checking photos, parts, engine numbers etc etc

Then the guy buys another bike without telling him the day before the dealers due to pick it up on his behalf

I mean who does that?!?

• Like Like x 1
  7. The next person who checks in on here announcing they've just bought a 1098R! Can't be that many around! I know the dealer, he's sound and not a messer, so I imagine he's pretty miffed out it all too!

8. HI Chris, I've sent a text and not heard back. Hope I didn't upset you?

9. Big M - yes Andy is totally sound - nice guy and knows his stuff and Toine & Wilf - so know the bikes be really well looked after. The guy (I know his name ;-)) only let him know yesterday.... What a cock and Andy had used his money to put down the deposit for the guy.... I would be really f@@king angry if I was Andy.....

Paul - sorry been mountain biking hence no reply :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mine....leave it alone the rest of you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yes it is his ;-)

Sold!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Gotta love a happy ending in the Shire...:)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thread closed. Finally.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. And it's open again.

15. ...... :anguished:

16. Hello again :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nelson - looks like you could have been a bit premature with the happy ending in the Shire.....

Paul has withdrawn from the sale as he misread the thread and thought the bike had been serviced in February

Soooo it is for sale.......again!

Bit of history/just to be clear - I was originally looking for 12k but dropped it to 10k as I really don't want to put it back to standard and split the package - at 12k I would have happily serviced it but not at 10k. The bike had a £1500 refresh at Biggelaar Special Performance back in spring 2014 - it has done around 3-400 miles since then so just needs new belts and oil/filter not a full belts service. I have taken it out for a few short spins and have turned it over every month or so - I have a video that I took for the original buyer (dealer) of the bike ticking over last week - so it's all good!

So if you are interested please take a few minutes to read the thread then get in touch

Cheers

Chris

#57 Chef, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  18. I'm bad....:Bucktooth::Sorry::Wideyed::Watching:

19. Just got a text from Paul

He has decided to go ahead with the sale so.........

It is actually sold!

He's picking it up on Thursday

El Toro - can we keep the tread open till then please

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information