1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 749s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by bluey, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why who puts their bike away during the winter months... eh... I don't...

2. Now then chiz... Doing good as usual, just last night put my Ford Model Y Hotrod on Ebay...

3. Better. Weather ok Saturday so why not ride to the local beauty spot with a can of Mr Sheen. IMO i think it would only help.

4. CBA to read all this.......has it sold?

5. Nope. Just lots of general chit chat lol

6. Sorry :-(

7. It's an eBay auction.......

8. It can be sold here too. £3000 + secures the wonderful 749s

• Like Like x 1
  9. It didn't quite make the reserve on ePlop, so I have relisted it as a classified ad this time. If someone here offers £3000.00 it is yours.

A shed load of bike for £3k, all the best upgrades. What am I doing!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Can't believe you're selling just as you got it properly sorted... :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yep.

I am a serial buy bike fix bike sell bike, lose money :) I fancy something slightly more bonkers again. The 749s is great l, don't get me wrong, I love it, handles brilliantly even with my Hugh Jass on board. That's the other thing, I am almost the size of an Aussie out house and it looks like a mini moto beneath me. Id really like closer to 3500 - 4000 considering all I have done and even then I would be out of pocket but I realise this is an older model so £3k it is for someone here paying in cash monies. :)

12. Bluey..do you have the details of your bike..year , mileage, service history etc..been thinking about a 749S for a while now.

13. Hi Troutman. It's all there in the eBay link. There you will find a description, a YouTube film, and pictures. Then of course there are all my posts that I have made here. Nothing to hide at all, its a good honest machine now. :) I'm probably under pricing it judging by the other offerings on eBay.

14. Ok....

Here we go again. Back on eBay, auction this time. Would consider a swap for something bigger, cash either way.

15. No opportunity to take some decent pictures in the last month??? ;-)

16. Ps, you could swap back to BP and put a standard can back on. I doubt it would effect the price much and you would get a fair bit on eBay/forum.

17. On it mate. The weather has been horrific over the last few days, even I won't ride in that lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's been mapped to suit the exhaust and it runs perfectly so don't really want to risk cocking it up. If it doesn't sell this time I'll keep her and throw some money at an engine. ;)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information