1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Ducati 848 Trackbike Or Not???

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by tcrofty7, Jun 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I’d worry about any 1098/1198 tbh.

2. Sounds a decent price for the spec.

3. So........i've put a low offer in. Not sure if i've upset the bloke or this may be a long drawn out negotiation process. I'll keep you all posted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did the Tri Options bikes have the conrods changed out?? To Carrillo?? We’re the OE 848 conrods a bit chocolate?? Maybe I’m thinking of a different model....

5. Wasn't that more 899?

6. main bearings arnt uncommon on the 848 either.

7. Yup.

8. This isn’t a sales pitch,

but for the money just buy my Honda if you’re after a properly sorted track weapon

okay it’s a sale pitch, but a well sorted 600 will hammer an 848/899/959 on track

#28 Advikaz, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lets see it then?

10. I’ll tag you

11. Aye, that’s the one :laughing:

Too many fekin numbers. Ducati’s line up is like my user names and passwords...:mad:

12. Decided not to go for the Ducati in the end. Someone on here, i'll not mention any names but you know who you are, has persuaded me to go for something much much nicer.

My marriage is now in the balance o_O

• Like Like x 3
  13. Bravo!!

Err, what you getting then? Apart from divorced that is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. The clue is in this thread!!!

15. CBR600? A blue one? :D And why not :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Red* :scream:

• Like Like x 2
  17. So yes i've agreed to buy Adam's bike. What a gent he is, and what a sh*t for teasing me with it too!!

Adam is prepping the bike for me and it will be re-sprayed red and then potentially a new livery which will intorduce black, white and the number 7.

I'm looking at a few design options for red hondas, so i open it up to you all.....send some suggestions through.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'll start.....

Joey-John.jpg

19. Great! Always good when a deal leaves everyone happy!
    Sounds a cracking bike, meticulously maintained. And tbf, it’ll be less likely to leave you with your hands on your hips looking at it in a pit garage. Broken down :sob:

20. I'll break the bike rather than it breaking down I think???

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information