1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

• Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Panels fitted, still need to sort tyres yet.
    736A0563-83AD-4F84-AE47-86BCDDCBC6A8.jpeg

BA00AB0A-86AC-449E-990B-EDDDF81DA705.jpeg

Some modifications needed though as 1299 race fairings don’t fit the FE!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Re-assembled, cleaned, and now ready for Portimao :cool:

Added engine covers, pro-grips, blip box, swing-arm protectors (with annoying logo), and Oberon footpegs this winter, still to get some spindle bobbins before we go.

IMG_3501.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Satin Carbon Swingarm cover, brake line cover, chain covers from Lieb Speed. (for 1299S) The quality of which is impeccable. With a capital I. Thanks Peter. Pics will follow once I put it on.

http://www.lieb-speed.eu/index.php?language=en

Edit: Also bought the hugger now as it seemed rude to keep the oem plastic unit adjacent to the high quality carbon lieb speed stuff.

New rearsets too...

carbon.jpg

rearsets.jpg

#1064 bootsam, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. New rearsets as above as i put pic in wrong place

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Got around to fitting the gorgeous Giamoto rearsets and even took a spin on some clean dry roads in the sunshine to try them out :sun:. Immediately noticed the difference to the O.E. parts, more direct feel and movement. Just top quality kit and a work of CNC art.....and made in the good ol' United of Kingdom :punch:

20180319_155326.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just collected these bad boys. Inc 330mm HPK discs.
    Should get them on before Almeria, once I shoo the f'ing Polar bears out the garage!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  7. Is that a hyperpro rear shock?

8. Maxton by the look of it

The rearsets look good. Doe the normal heel guards fit them?

There’s some giamoto rearsets on eBay for £300 with bits missing and repaired - don’t know where people get these prices from.

9. Maxton GP10.....another work of Brtish CNC art :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Maxton GP10.....another work of British CNC art :upyeah:

11. Thanks, am very pleased with them. A little fiddly to fit on the Pani but worth it and no, the standard heel guards won't fit I'm afraid.

12. Finally ordered some stomp tank grips. I love the way the tank looks without anything on it, but it’s so slippery impossible to ride. Every time I brake hard it’s like doing a bench press and pancaking my nuts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I swear this forum is keeping the British economy going with the amount of dosh thats being thrown around (me included). Love the maxton shock....went with Nitron myself (keeping it british)

14. I actually ordered mine before I picked up the bike, but didn’t install then for a while after I bought it. Definitely makes a big difference...

15. Track only 1199S. I prefer these to the 1299, in case you ask why.
    Gas flowed & ported.
    Carillo rods.
    Balanced crank.
    Blueprinted.
    Nova gearbox.
    BSD auto-blipper.
    Superleggera remote adjustable ration m/c & lever with Z04 pads
    GPS/DDA+
    SBK EVO 3 Reparto Corse titanium system & Evo map.
    Will be adding a few extra bits n pieces e.g stomp grips, quick release fuel cap, carbon shock guard and Brembo HPK discs at Almeria next week.
    And yes, the clutch fluid lid will go back on!

195bhp and 93lb-ft at the wheel.........Quick action throttle:astonished:

And even a bin in the pic.

IMG_2816.JPG IMG_2818.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. Weapon :)

17. Shhhhhhhhhhweeet!

18. @Dano What QA throttle you running? Curious as these are FBW I believe....:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information