1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 900 Superlight Mk1

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Fraser, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just odd ain’t it?
    OK dreadful freehand but you get the idea!
    6922E644-46DA-42DC-BFF6-FB20B03E40FC.jpeg

2. For me all the logo’s on those should be horizontal, they don’t look good at angles and certainly not at differing angles.

3. I think they work at an angle, just all need to be at the same angle and it would’ve been so easy too. Like I say I’ve always found it odd but nothing more than that, they’re still beautiful bikes!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Not for me I’m afraid, each to their own. :)

5. Let's not pick out the non-standard items with this gentlemans motorcycle, the question's who's actually going to buy it.:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
  6. No….let’s not, this could turn into another Varese thread. This was mine from 2017 to clear up any confusion. I had the standard ‘thin’ seat as well.

5E7E7382-B81A-43B8-977C-6E15E53BA953.jpeg

5E7E7382-B81A-43B8-977C-6E15E53BA953.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  7. Why don't you contact the buyer that you sold it to and perhaps purchase it back.:thinkingface:

8. Lovely, but but but the stickers dont line up :sob::sob::sob: ;).
    Picky fuckers :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 1992-Ducati-900SS-SuperLight-1024x591.jpg
    Some of you might want to go to the Ducati museum an tell them to get in a tardis and go back in time and tell the staff to make sure the decals line up properly. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I can't get on with that letter "C" either ^ :thinkingface: it's enough to make me sell the lot and buy a Zundapp Bella.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ...and now I can't un-see it:tired_face:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. unless you lot want to keep it live to chat historical Ducati decals :D this thread can be closed. Superlight just disappeared down the road with its new owner, Colin. (aka doggy of this parish :upyeah:) Enjoy it mate and look forward to hearing about it in the future. Cheers :cool:

• Like Like x 8
  13. @doggy if anyone tells you that the brake pads aren't period correct originals and therefore it's provenance is soiled tell them to go bum themselves. Enjoy - the bike not the bumming... unless you enjoy bumming, then .. well, enjoy.

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. A pleasure to meet you today. Got home and managed a quick couple of miles around the block before the rain started.
    You're right it's certainly got a fueling issue of some sort, I was like a learner kangarooing up the road, but what a bike!. The grin from ear to ear said it all. Once it's sorted it will be everything I imagined and hoped it to be. I cannot wait to put some decent miles on it.

• Like Like x 6
  15. What is it that irritates you about the C, is it the serif or the fact it doesn’t appear to italiced in line with the other letters?

16. Congratulations on your new purchase @doggy :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. 3225A97B-9AB7-4FD8-B835-813351C50612.jpeg BB860CEB-4AF6-4659-A4BB-3336F549AC75.jpeg
    all in jest on my part, it just adds to the unique quirkiness - the exaggerated serif just on that letter really stands out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. There was me prepping my bank account for the big clear out too.:(

19. It’s been copied incorrectly probably at some point, especially when you have multiple outlines/inlines which exaggerate any errors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thank you very much.We will have to have a ride out and meet up on them, I don't think your'e a million miles away .

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information