1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 900ss - 1994

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dartanion, Aug 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheers bradders :upyeah:

2. That is an original shocker, maybe a previous owner was a featherweight or the opposite so changed the spring to suit :upyeah:

3. Thanks Paul, just been over to my mates garage to check and it’s original Showa with remote reservoir and replacement spring, see pic below

89788936-BEA2-44EB-BF3F-7F67B6BFA24E.jpeg

4. My 900SS has exactly the same shock/spring combo...Hyper-Pro replacement spring on standard shock. No complaints here, works well on mine, so shouldn't be a worry:upyeah:

Popular mod at the time, generally sold as a kit...fork springs and rear shock spring.

GLWS...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. thanks for the info buddy, it rides great for me and I’m on the larger side so I suspect it’s a bit stiffer than standard.

6. Had a response but thought better of it. Stop being mucky, stop being mucky.

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Oh err missies, I think I should have read that through before posting lol

8. You can't fit another in your garage?

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. You’re fine!
    Honi soit qui mal y pense… ;)

11. Are you climbing le Mont Ventoux then? :cool:

Ps: sorry for this off topic intermède.

12. Not today. Full of push biking MAMILs. House here over 20 years, ridden it, walked it and best of all a Renault Gordini on full chat. Needed a new breakfast after that one.
    Bump for the bike!

13. Very tempted by this and I sent a PM yesterday, but no reply so far. Is it still available?

14. last on here 26 hours ago, bound to return/reply eventually. :upyeah:

15. Sorry guys, all went a bit mad trying to complete on a house purchase, left a message for you wheelnut and replied to the other pm.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Deposit taken, bike now provisionally sold, thanks for the interest chaps.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Thread closed then?

18. Sure ET, I can always reopen it if the final sale falls through.

19. Off topics only add value for money.:)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information