1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Ducati 916sps Fogarty Rep

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Moto Technica, Jan 28, 2015.

1. I try to steer clear of the topical threads as everyone is a bad influence

But a big chopper is handy yes *angelic*

2. :Bag:

3. Hi I have number 05 in my living room

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Is it alive...?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. yep like new

6. For the veg,yes?

7. I have number 120 :)

8. Hi do u ever use it or just for show these days

9. Hello Lee, interesting stuff mate, mine is no4 with chassis no 001584 engine 001734...I guess a lot of these are tucked away in collections, I bought mine in 2014 with 8,750 miles, done a light tidy up, I'm missing the cover and plaque, but have located the original owner who went to a special meal/do presentation, which was for the first few to be presented to the owner from Carl Fogarty, not sure how many, he has a Sterling silver ingot which I will be getting from him at some stage which weighs about a fair bit, which I will purchase from him for the Siler content...a must, I have tried to research this but with no joy, also he said he may have the plaque but he's not sure, no cover though, but I waiting for him to retrieve the items from storage, hopful for something later this year IMG_7818.JPG IMG_7826.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hi Andrew, as you have no5, I have no4 do you have or know anything about the Sterling silver ingot presented at the presentation night for the first owners...its about 3"x5"x1". Paul

11. I was at the presentation, don't know anything about this silver ingot??

12. Wasn't the silver ingot something to do with the first press launch of the 916?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Its a weird one, coz I can't find anything on the net about it, I have only briefly seen it and can't give to much detail, but is quite big, but am awaiting the owner to get it valued and find any other bits that he may have.

14. Don't think it was anything to do with the Foggy Reps, I paid full asking price & was one of the first people to order one, I've got all the original kit that came with the bike, I watched them un-crate it & I went to the presentation at the National Motorcycle Museum, if I was entitled to anything....I made sure that I got it!!

15. Excuse my ignorance but what changes were there over a "normal" sps ?

16. Stickers

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yes, these were given away at the press launch of the 916. It's a 1kg silver ingot.
    One of the MCN journos has one and wrote about it in the 20th Anniversary of the 916 supplement.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Thanks antonye...very interesting...so nothing to do with the Fogarty rep but the earlier 916 bike launch...would imagine there quite rare then...worth getting hold of

Do Not Sell My Personal Information