1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 996 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chemist, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just had a complete full engine rebuild by Ducati John of Leeds. The motor has been gas flowed and blue printed, crank and flywheel balanced and lightened. Corrillo Rods, Pistal Hi compression pistons, 748 R close ratio gearbox plus every bearing and component with wear completely replaced. Including parts the cost for this was over £4000. The motor has been built for power, torque and reliability, hence it hasn’t had any silly cams fitted.
    I have receipts for all engine work and pictures of the different stages.
    It has been run in for an hour at Donnington and not used since. Showa Forks & Ohlins Shock freshly rebuilt, Akrapovich exhaust system, power Commander, Talon Race Rear sprocket carrier, factory racing clutch slave cylinder, Lithium Lightweight battery, adjustable race bars, multi adjustable rearsets, high quality woven bodywork, race fuel cap, new brake pads all round, rain light.
    This bike is ready to race and will be competitive in TS Golden Era Super Bikes, BEMSEE Thunderbikes and NG SOT .
    The bike was a low mileage road bike until the end of 2014 (12K). I have the V5 and several MOT’s.
    Please ring for details, no texts thanks – Tel: 07810 794848
    £4695

Ducati 996 Race Bike 2 Smith.JPG

Ducati 996 Race 1 Smith.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  2. Very pretty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fancy a deal on a 2010 675, which will have an engine freshly built...worth similar money...

4. That looks very nice

5. Bought by me, thanks Mr Chemist. Is it spring yet?

6. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information