1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998 2002

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by canaryman, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can go age related if you buy a plate for it :eyes:

#21 Exige, May 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. doh!! e mailed the guy selling Minis in Devon, unfortunately he's not interested in taking the 998 in part exchange, oh well let's see if anyone gets in touch over the next fortnight as I've readvertised it on Autotrader. Would it be worth another £20 by putting in MCN?....all of this advertising is getting expensive:confused:

3. Hi, just to let you know that my 2002 998, low mileage 2228 has finally sold!...guy came down yesterday to view the bike, liked what he saw, paid the deposit, actually rang me tonight to do a bank transfer into my account although he won't be collecting the bike until Saturday, result! plus he paid me what I was actually asking for it, £9500...although I did include the original exhausts, etc, plus a genuine Ducati paddock stand, yes yes I know I could have sold them separately, but that would of just prolonged the agony of parting with the bike. So I'm on my new Bonneville next week, not as nice to look at but a lot more comfortable for my ageing knees.

• Like Like x 4
  4. :):upyeah: Told ya :yum

5. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information