1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998 Biposto 2002 Termi's, Forged Wheels, Ohlins

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by jcw, Oct 15, 2018.

1. but thats not the point...

2. not sure if its your intention but your posts come across a bit weird

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. ok ive done some digging and have finally caught up

4. well done..

5. Stunning,if it had been a few months down the line I’d of been seriously tempted. Love modded bikes

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I liked the bike 1st time around! and like it more now that someones pointed out all the trick bits! GLWTS........

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deposit now taken.

Thanks for all the positive comments:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Anyone we know @jcw ?

9. It's a forum member but best I leave them to reveal themself:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Stunning bike Jonathan, I was talking to you via ebay

So difficult to find such a cherished example, credit to you, hope the new owner best of luck with it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheers Carlo, appreciated.

12. Good luck, that it a well kept looking bike, I think it would have probably been worth more if it was stock though.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wild Toro has appeared with the thread hammer!

14. Deposit taken pending collection...

15. Let me know when it’s a done deal and I’ll close the thread then.

16. I'm the member that bought the bike after seeing it in the for sale section. I'm based in N. Ireland, the bike was collected by DMT Transport and delivered to my door on Wednesday evening. I only really got looking at it today and got a quick 5 mile run around a local road this afternoon. The bike is exactly as Jonathan described, it rides a peach, not surprising given the amount of money thats been thrown at it. The bike came with a stack of paperwork, previous service invoices (including a very large one in the last few months), as well as receipts for all aftermarket parts purchased over the four years of Jonathan's ownership. Buying experience was exceptional, nice guy to deal with, new owner is one very happy boy.

• Like Like x 9
  17. Congrats on the new bike , enjoy :upyeah:

18. I would agree that the bike is looking far improved over the biposto that it started life as and no doubt performs accordingly. The aftermarket replacements are all genuine enhancements and a credit to @jcw. It’s bang up to date and a valuable addition to any collection. So what if it is not ‘original’, I’ll bet there’s hardly a bike on this forum that is so enough with all the dumb questions!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Were that bike on my drive, i'd be chuffed to feck. Sellers happy, buyers happy, result.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information