1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by JoeC, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suddenly lost interest ... sorry Joe x

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Don't blame me :D:D:D:D:D;) :kissing_heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Ok yes I know what’s standard on the R models but what I meant to ask was ...As it’s got a non standard Carbon seat and tank ( beautiful ones too) does it also have the carbon fairings as well? But I hear you saying no..x

4. If it’s going in bits, I’d like the complete Öhlins forks and B-discs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. FFS peeps it’s a nice clean bike with some very tasty add-ons. Add-ons the majority on this forum would lust after for their own bikes - me included.

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. When he drops it to £500 it's mine ;):D

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. I think that's what he paid for it o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. which bit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I knew this was a dumb idea, fool me once etc.
    @El Toro or @Rob delete this thread would you please? There really is no point persisting with it but thanks for featuring it anyway!

10. I knew I had you on my ignore member list for a good reason!

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. unfortunately despite this being a ducati forum and MOST of us being mad on the brand, it doesnt necessarily mean its the best platform to sell a bike... shame... too many "enthusiasts" finding fault and in it for the banter... but its a limited market on here at best so no great loss.... glws dude, im sure it will sell no prob but not so sure now is the time to get top dollar...

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. FWIW Joe, I'd snap your hand off If I had the cash/space/permission :D
    GLWS :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Yeah I don’t do banter and I ain’t got much time for bell-ends either. You are right about the platform for sale, it should have some kind of closed classified section so that comments can’t be added. Luckily I have no need to sell it other than it is unused, and you are probably right about timing also, with my hoped for zombie apocalypse maybe on the way!

14. Well there’s the reason why you didn’t get my cash offer at the beginning of your thread..

Thanks anyway for your honesty and Luvly words .. GLWS x

#54 NOODS X, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. That’s the issue, there will be plenty that would but the monkeys on here will relieve them of the opportunity!

• Like Like x 1
  16. if ya can id wait a good couple of months then offer it up for sale... im doing this with the lil scrambler.... for me i probably wont realise more money for it but i just think it will be less hassle. for the 998 it may make a big difference in the price though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I am away until at least May and starting a two month Muay Thai training camp first thing tomorrow morning so I won’t have the energy to deal with fannies (well only one) in the evenings.
    From May it will be at Bike Iconics in Leics. I will try and make the Donington Ducati day if not Mugello, we can have a chat about my ideas in London. Catch you soon(ish)!

• Like Like x 1
  18. ouch!!! i hope you dont have pretty shins as they are about to get mullered! good luck with the kick boxing dude. catch up when we can.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. It's good fun

When posting a build thread, you get dozens of likes. Try selling the thing and everyone thinks it's shit..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. we are a fickle bunch on here that's for sure!!! that said, ive bought 3 bikes through this forum now and apart from one turning out to be a bit of a lemon (no ones fault, just luck of the draw) i do feel a lot safer dealing with folks on here than the general public

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information