1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998r/749r/999r/1098r/1199r/rs/factory Rare Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by DjCalix, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Hi thanks tried to remove
    Hi thanks for pics i will check mine to see if they are the same mine were ducati performance 1098rs

Kind regards Chris

2. Hi Andy they look the same please get i touch

Kind regards Chris
    [email protected]

3. How do i get in touch with you kind regards Chris

4. emailed ya

5. Ohlins FG315 still available ?

6. sold last day sorry

7. up some parts still available

8. I think you’d sell more stuff if your prices were more realistic. €300 for the small carbon shield that sits under the exhaust that you can’t even really see? I have one on my bike which I bought a few years ago. I think I paid under £50 for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. no problem , forgot to tell you i alredy sold it for this price :)
    better if you check the catalogoue price from ducati performance, if you get it for 50£ then you was were lucky because is impossible to find

10. This part was never listed in Ducati Performance catalogs. The part number is the same as a carbon silencer cover. So what was the original price then? I sold mine for 70€.

11. Well done for selling it at that price. My understanding was that these only came with the 999R exhaust system and weren’t available as a part to buy separately? Maybe that’s why they are hard to get hold of?

12. bro i should find my pdf DP file on my laptop, price from ducati was around 350 Euro , i sold it in the USA for this price after some days i have post it online :D

13. yes i think so , are like 6 years i am in this ducati world spare parts , and never found one for sell in excellent condition

• Like Like x 1
  15. 2004 Pieribon 999Rs subframe still about?
    Do you or any of your pals know the where abouts of 999Rs swingarm... I have 62.5 Termi Corse system trying to install it on my 05 999R...saw it on some ones UK facebook page while back...

Cheers and Thanks
    Stacii

20200827_192902.jpg

16. Hi, Sent you an email but didn't get a reply. Let me know if you still have parts for sale.

17. Looking for 999rs subframe and other 999rs bits
    Thanks
    Stacey

18. That subframe is long gone.

19. Any 749 parts left Sev?

20. PM sent .... no reply

Do Not Sell My Personal Information