1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 Ducati 998s Final Edition

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Adude, Feb 16, 2018.

1. I use original parts only.. adjusted them to 0.65.. 20180217_132219.jpg

2. That is lovely, I'm off to the garage to uncover mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nice bike :)
    Comes end of March, I'll have mine serviced and then on the road she goes.

What do you tink about fitting a radiator cover?
    Silver or black mesh.

4. Beautiful!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Past and future :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. you did the deed then,,good price on the 998?

7. 14k euro and some free parts for the Panigale. I was happy with that..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thats fair for both parties,,welldone and enjoy:upyeah:someones going to get a very nice 998:thinkingface:

9. Yes i am sure about that.. the 998s was exceptional good condition.. its just ashame I couldnt have both.. :-(

10. that life:(:upyeah:

11. Think I'd have kept the 998 myself, fantastic bikes. Dreading the day when it's time to sell mine - going to be a long time yet all being well. Just looked behind the sofa where it's lived for the last 9 years in between trips out and it has literally become part of the furniture.
    1520098454575-1725601882.jpg

#33 Hughdg, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. forgot what you got:thinkingface:

13. See above

• Like Like x 1
  14. You must have a very understanding lady. Mine goes nuts if there is a thing out of place and she doesn't even live with me full time!
    How do you get away with it?

15. very nice,Ben Bostrom:upyeah:low owners/miles?

16. 6 owners before me including Gilps on here. Had 11k on the clock when I bought it and has crept up to close on 21k as I couldn't resist using it each summer, never got used by me in the winter months.

• Like Like x 1
  17. lovely,,and as joeC said tidy your room up young man;)

18. It's easy, my ex partner decided she wanted to move on and buggered off in 2003 about six months after I bought my first Duc ( which I've still got) and I've lived the single life ever since. :D. It has caused more than a few problems with keeping the place even remotely tidy with as many bikes in the living room as the garage and to be truthful I can't recommend it but the bed is made and now I've got to lay in it:confused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information