1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998s Final Edition

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Adude, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the dealer says this will make a great investment,,prices only going one way:):upyeah:

2. I saw this bike last week. It is simply a new bike and fully serviced. Stunning. Nothing has to be done, just drive away, EVERYTHING that is important is fresh/renewed. Super clean desirable bike...all the best from the 916-998 series is on here...testastretta deep sump engine, 50mm exhaust, Ohlins front and rear...and it is rare and has a plate on the top yoke. I have no relation to the seller other then I happened to be around the corner in Belgium for a business meeting and decided to drop by. Super nice guy to deal with as well.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Don’t know if this is any help on price, but sold my 996r last November for £16.000.

4. I know of a clean and tidy sub 10k miles mono FE, that sold a couple of weeks ago for £12k

5. prices have climbed up since then:upyeah:

6. Yes I know they have.

7. The FE and 996R are two very different bikes,,,what have you got now?

8. Still got my 998 with 38.000 miles on the clock had it from new. Sold my R because of cancer leaving me not the same person I was.

9. Nice to hear that someone has had one from new and really enjoyed it with proper high mileage,sorry to hear about the C,,,Happy biking:):upyeah:

10. Cheers bud.

11. To save people working that out it's £12498 + vat o_O:upyeah:

12. Having both in the garage. R and a FE, to ride they are not that different.
    DUKES 005.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  13. enjoy:):upyeah:

14. Didn't the r have different cams in ??

15. yes hotter cams:upyeah:

16. The FE was an S the R is an R - titanium con rods, different bore and stroke, as different as most S's were to an R tbf much much less carbon too of course :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. My understanding was that the 998s, 996R, 998R, 999s, early 999R and late 999 had the same cams

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. the R`s had the hot cams only,,:thinkingface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information