1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ducati 999r Fila Zero Miles

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by tim1664, Jan 23, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. His front disc:

s-l500.jpg

My 1500 mile Fila R front disc:

IMG_2311.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. They stuck them all over the place them Italians - at least it's not upside down :)

3. and would a zero mile disc look like that??

4. Asked about the discs on a FB page and he deleted my Q and his post and started again :smirk:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine does look newer I must admit :Angelic:

6. strange bidding gone so high in a matter of hours when its got days to go
    cant quiet tell but that back nut looks marked as if been off a few times
    how easy would it be to use it on track with another speedo

7. Absolutely not, you would be able to see the grinding pattern and there would be no difference between the bobbin mount edge and the friction face as shown in the second attachment. Both of the discs shown are for a 999 first one is standard, 2nd one is a 999r race spec disc (according to the website)
    Have a close look at the chain adjusters and rear wheel - zero miles utter BS
    brembo-749-999-brake-rotors.jpg brembo-supersport-discs-rotors-pair-ducati-999-r-999r.jpg

#151 Denzil the Ducati, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. How did the bike get to the circuit in order for Hodgie to sign it? Did the owner trailer it there and back? I don't think so! Along with the worn disks, the zero miles claim is patently bollox!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hodgson may have an interest in shiplap fence panels and overgrown hedges, so just happened to be visiting his house. :)

10. @Exige I was at NEC yesterday and got Hodgy to autograph my tailpiece....:grinning:.....

He also said that he'd just purchased a T9 Fila!!! For £20k! Number 160 ! o_O

IMG-20171123-00412.jpg IMG-20171123-00403.jpg

11. Cool :cool: Not seen any for sale for a while, wonder where he got it from :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. I didnt ask him,, although, he did mention that he probably paid too much for it,,, "But it is new" ....
    For those that dont know, its the same Fila, that this thread is all about.....:thinkingface:

14. Well if anyone should have one, it would have to be him :).
    20 thousand pounds though ? he should of been given (road going version) one
    when they were released I would of thought.

Well done getting his sig on the tail quantuman, where's your carbon cover for
    the zorst gone.

15. The pic is of Hodgy's Fila from the NEC yesterday... Didnt you spot the Numb Plate?

16. Lol, no I didn't, have only just got out of bed but :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information