1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 999s 2006 Sold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Webby69, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. £6750 2.5 years ago...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Hmmm, not sure I am in need of £6750 that badly?

3. They have gone up over the last 2.5 years, 'Black' ones probably more desirable and I guess yours has much lower mileage too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I can see also that I did have knowledge of it. 2,5 yrs ago though and a lot has happened to distract me since then!

5. I was also offered a beautiful 2003 749S mono in red yesterday that I am tempted to buy and flip on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I wonder how the value reached £35,000 :thinkingface: you could have bought an F03 for that back then...

7. It only has the std 999 wheels on.

8. indeed, not a lot of the original bike left lol, was a weapon, I turned down a couple of opportunities to ride it, was too risky. When Mike had it I suspect it would have been worth more in bits ....

9. Didnt Jim own it too?
    Think it was on sale at BBS for 13k.

10. Bet that reg plate’s been vandalised more then once! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not sure if Jim did ever take ownership ...

12. much as i log to replace mt 749 nero i simply dont have the funds... and tbh i prefer the 749 to the 999. just personal preference. that said, at the right price and abit of tick i could be swayed!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sounds like the deal has been done @JoeC on very good terms for our Chizzer :blush::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Impoverished 1198R owner seeks bail out. All offers considered!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was offered a beautiful 2003 749S mono in red yesterday and went to look at it straight from the airport. Clean as fook as most of these tend to be. If you fancy that I can fix you up if you don’t fancy mine? I’m doing a deal with the owner on some other bits and bobs, so subject to the usual 20% finder’s fee, drop me a PM and I’ll set the ball rolling!

16. 20% finders fee? dont shoot yaself in the foot here dude!!! surely you want more than that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. A417BD9E-FD0B-4E5E-AD20-D8C4D80C44B5.jpeg
    What do you think?

18. looks nice... would 2k and some wotsits seal the deal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information