1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Advert From 1996

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Steben, Feb 12, 2020.

1. @ducv2 got any pics mate?

2. 20180418_144654.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Here's something to wet your appetite,from my fast bikes magazine dated june 1993,£15k new so yes in my opinion on the price uplift in 27 years......but bricks & mortar is the only way in life for investment.:upyeah:
    DSCN6368[1].JPG

4. @ducv2 that looks like a proper tool mate :upyeah:

5. I still enjoy it even after 21 years and 3 sets of connecting rods...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I read an article in Fast Bikes about a new MV 750-4S. Handed a fast by Ferracci guy a wad in an envelope as a deposit Finally got one two years ago.

7. I wasn't quite divorced when I nearly bought a Tony Scott tuned rc30 in rvf colours in a reading dealers, when I did divorce a little while later I paid 12.5 k for a 916 , f*"k it, I thought no regrets.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Same miles,same condition i think that a SP5 will cost a little more but not that much.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ht automotive.
    Owned by a bloke and his dad both called John Taylor.

Looked all very professional and used to provide tuning from fast by feracci.

once they built up their reputation they started taking big deposits from people and then did a runner leaving tons of people out of pocket.

they set up a tvr dealership out of the old galleria bimota place after that and did the same again and then another car dealership in Haslemere and did the same again.

dad and son were two thieving cheeks off the same arse, john jr would start pulling the poorly dad line and how he needed operations etc to mug off customers as to why they’d not got their goods or vehicle.

i knew a guy from newcastle who used to work for hagen das who gave them a fuck load of cash for a 955 that never arrived.

ht automotive staff picked up the pieces and turned it into pro-twins with steve hillary going on to found moto rapido.

My first SS went there for pipes and jet kit in ‘95.
    John taylor told me they had a dyno and they came in a liveried van to puck the bike up and all very wow.
    Three weeks later they still hadn’t done it- i got it a week later and it ran like poo.
    I rang up and steve hillary answered saying that the only dyno they had was the a23.

i think superbike magazine was left seriously out of pocket as they took out double page spreads all the time.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Wonder who they're scamming now?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information