1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati And The Motogp Championship - Spoiler Alert

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by PerryL, Sep 14, 2020.

1. I prefer the term "The Great Unwashed" to plebs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I prefer big tits to small ones but ya get wht ya pay for....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It’s not even on dplay :bucktooth:

4. What channel is it on at 6pm. Doh, that was 6pm Monday, too late.

Do they repeat it anywhere. Unfortunately I didn’t get to see it.

#24 Sam1199, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  5. Crayons taste nice :yum

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MGP publish highlights to YouTube. I watched last night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sorry only just seen this.
    It was on Quest tonight 6pm.Not sure why it was not on as usual yesterday.
    Will probably appear on dplay now anytime soon.

8. And actually: Yamaha are leading the championship :joy:

9. True. In a thread that I wish that I had never started, it is a Ducati rider that leads the rider world championship. Ducati are second in the constructors championship.

10. Don’t tell everyone o_O

11. Sorry. I didn't realise some people were still wearing blindfolds and whistling loudly :astonished:

12. It was on Quest tonight a 6pm :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. :scream: OK, but whilst accepting that I might be in a minority of one, there has to be limits! So, if it was on some scummy channel next week then that would be at least 8 days of keeping secrets? Maybe it will be shown next year, somewhere!

I can sign up to the football analogy where you might look away from the scores on Saturday afternoon to watch MOTD on a Saturday night, but if MOTD wasn't shown until the following Tuesday is it realistic to keep "looking away if you don't want to hear the score now"?

14. It’s been shown on a Monday nights directly after each race weekend for a few years now, first on Itv 4 and then on Quest, and many don’t have Sky, so you calm down now o_O

15. CALM DOWN! ME? CALM DOWN? Well, I've been out tonight to my local pub and they fed me curry and beer. I am now calm....Helped a local business and paid some taxes on my beer... I am now calm....

16. .....and sleep :zzz:

17. :zzz::zzz::zzz:

18. spoiler in the title stops people looking. Its all anyone asks. Its not difficult, is it.

19. too difficult for me!!! But I will shut up!!!

20. But you have spoiler in the title! So if someone moans, they are either really stupid or being a knob

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information