1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Aylesbury Saturday 6th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by cookster, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Hi guys anyone going to OYB tomorrow me and @mapper899 are having a ride up there , leaving Cheltenham about 10.

2. Stay away from the Panigale R ;)

3. Lol I'm going to have a wee look mate

4. Would have been good to meet up but we are terrorising the old folk on the roads of Wales this weekend. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  5. no problem Andy.

6. I might ride up. What time you guys planning on being there. I will be on my GS though.

7. Prob be there about 1130.

Debating the r1 or 996 to take?? :thinkingface:

8. Anything special or just a ride out?

9. Just a ride out mate

10. if i get there but without bike will you lot still talk to me?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You got nothing to worry about I ride a BMW.

12. fair point.. my cars one of those too (its an alpina actually but close enough)

13. Keep an eye out for my 996sps

14. im heading off there now will have a black ducati cap on and arriving on 4 (silver alpina) not 2 wheels at about 11.15

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m gonna try and get over too. Be on my z900rs as the V4 is in having recall done. Be around 12:00 Richard.

16. Sorry guys. Just got back from cycle ride. Can’t make it today.

17. @RC1 and @Expat Jack

Nice to meet you fellas.

Oh and the chap with the yellow 748sps apologies but I've forgotten your name alreadyo_O

18. Good to meet you all too. Cheers. Richard

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes, good to finally put some faces to names after years of reading their posts on here.
    Hugh (with the yellow SPS) :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. @Hughdg Yeah mate always nice to meet up with people. Your 748 is mint as well by the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information