1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Bikes For Sale

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Noods, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Don’t get your point. The bike being discussed is not “pre production” in the sense that the CB750 you mention was probably the first of its kind. Panigales have been around for a while, the 2 limited run SLs were just spec changes and I stand by my opinion, the Panigale 1199 Superleggera referred to is not worth paying a premium for or for that matter, list price. Andy

2. My point was it is a very similar scenario, so from that you could conclude they are or will be worth more in time...

3. They sound like Bitsa's to me....:yumo_O :innocent: :eyes:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. Jelly belly :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. He's getting a new kitchen and I offered very close to what he wanted, so it looks like £9500 is his bottom price.... it's a great machine and if as described worth it if you are considering a PP. Mutley

6. You could but I don't :upyeah: Andy

7. Historical evidence points to you being wrong - whether you are or not only history will tell (in the future) it is complicated but wasn't an opinion :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Who knows what’s under the plastic. And the comparison isn’t valid at all. Show dog vs first of its kind.

9. He is comparing a show dog to a first of its kind show dog so entirely relevant - lets wait and see in 30 years :thinkingface: as i say, factual evidence and not an opinion, it's complicated :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Apologies. I forgot you know all, see all and are always right. I’ll dip out

11. Apologies. I forgot you know all, see all and are always right. I’ll dip out

12. Twice?
    As I say, it was not an opinion - just a factual observation that I don't necessarily believe will happen in this instance, happy to help - sorry you are so tetchy over nothing and can't accept anyone else's offerings but your own :thinkingface: :yum

13. Bit verbose there, Elise.

I mean, not saying-things-twice verbose but still ...

14. Some times there is the need :thinkingface:

15. Now you're being downright pompous ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. As sample of one (Honda CB750) it is just that, a sample of one, not evidence of a trend or a statistic. I won’t be holding my breath until I’m 94 to be proved right though. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wouldn't recommend that either :) but if we're still around we will discuss I'm sure o_O:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. i'll be long gone by then:( graveyard.jpg

19. You giving up bikes and joining the Clergy?

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information