1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati Branded Leathers... Or Not!?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Here you go geezers:

Edit: fannies o_O

987685919__Ducati_14_80s_Schultertasche_Front_tasche.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Hey, like it. Have you got a soft coloured light weight jumper to drape over my shoulders with it??

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Not in your size big boy :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  4. That'll go lovely with yr maxi dress...:kissing_heart:

5. Only got mini's :weary_face:

6. Me too, it a great jacket.

7. @El Toro remind you of anyone, lol, think I have found my alter ego !!!!!! Oh ho we laugh now, hope you are well mate ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. :D I'm good Pietro. Looking forward to a good spaghetti, aglio e olio this evening for my tea :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Super gay, I'd definitely get them :) They are high quality leathers and if I was only riding a Ducati I would wear them just for the homosexual encouragement. I'd look silly racing the BMW in them so not really an option for me. Get them if you like them, if you dont want them because of comments on here then you are gay and should probably just get them anyhow ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Gay is the way :D

11. Just needs Keira to finish the look .

12. Mrs has got a set - not sure she’s gay though :thinkingface:

Didn’t seem it this morning:yum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Bit late on this dabate but when I had my Pannigale I brought a set of dianese branded leathers and I think and this is only my opinion they looked and felt good
    I now have a PP multistrada and when needs must I will be wearing them on that too

14. I’m buying Ducati branded leather jacket soon to wear with denim jeans. I’ve no problem with exhibiting my ducatiness. If I buy another brand bike I’ll attach a sticker above the Ducati logo which says, “My other bike is a...” :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. I think the OPs disappeared he’s not been on the forum since posting in this thread:confused:.

If it were me I’d go Ducati branded but not a one piece track suit with a speed hump coz that’d make me look like I can ride really fast..... and I can’t, too chicken:(.

If the OP comes back, they’re not gay and you can always sell them if you change bike brands. If it floats you’re boat and makes you feel good about yourself go for it.

16. Ducati leathers not as bad as Scrambler gear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 93ADD2E3-B73B-4641-95CF-97E0DA8D09EA.jpeg
    Are you saying I’m the only gay in the viiilaaage?

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. You'd be wrong ;)

19. IMG_0785.JPG Why not? Just do it !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information