1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati Branded Leathers... Or Not!?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Jul 4, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Sadly not it seems. Got back from France with three speeding tickets.:D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I’m only gay for pay.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Yeah, get the leathers. They are free afterall. Only thing is every new V4 that sells a set of leathers will be provided also. Every v4 owner will look the same and I'm seeing a lot of V4's at the moment!! ;)

#64 ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  4. Hell yeah get the leathers! I'm sure most V4 buyers have a set already that they prefer to the leathers that come with the bike. I wouldn't have minded a free set when I bought the V4S!

5. I’m happy to be gay if anyone wants to sell their free leathers to me cheap......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. They did this with the 848 a few years back, forums & eBay had lots for sale as a result.

7. Hmmm:thinkingface: as this isn’t the V4 section I presume the OP doesn’t have a V4. If what’s been said above occurs Perhaps the OP should wait and pick up a set cheaper 2nd hand (but unused).:)

8. Thanks for replies, I buckled and went for it - £650 (hoping will fit/not fake :confused:) half price of RRP so happy to look a little gay for that, spend the same on oil change every year :sob:. I'll keep my all black RST for trackdays though - all the gear no idea.

9. You can now choose a new gender to suit - there are apparently 64 now :D
    Gay is so 90's.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Went for it... hoping they give a bit .

FE6A6861-7BC9-40E2-BABA-695B1070FEE6.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Missing a vital point here perhaps but if they’re for nowt and you don’t want them yourself pick a nice ‘normal’ uk size then sell ‘em on! I’d give two multi pack of cheesy wotsits for a set of Ducati leathers - and you feel free to call me a brand whore / ghey to your hearts content!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Have you got 4 knees? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Either of the main guys from Status Quo has let himself go!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah I wondered that! ‍♂️

Do Not Sell My Personal Information