1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Card Assistance Phone Number

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Derek, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I had to use the Ducati Card Assistance to get my Scrambler picked up and taken to Ducati Glasgow for a warranty repair to the broken starter motor. The number on the Ducati Assistance card comes up as "Unrecognised number" on my mobile which uses the O2 network. I got through immediately from the landline. A lot of use that would be if I'm broken down at the side of the road. The guy I spoke to said he had heard of some people having difficulties getting through on some networks and gave me an alternative number which is 0033 472 171 205. It would be wise to take a note of it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I spoke to Ducati Customer care today and mentioned the telephone number. 'Oh yes', they said, 'you need to put a + in front of it, it's in the red book'. I told them that's not much good when you're broken down at the side of the road and all you have is the card. 'We're looking into it' they said.
    Well the number on the card is 00800 33 22 88 77. The number in the red book is the same! with no mention of a + being required.
    I tried it with a + in front, it made no difference
    I tried with a + in front but leaving out the first zero - it made no difference
    I tried it with a + in front, leaving out both zeroes - it still didn't work.
    The 00800 number just isn't recognised by the 02 network.
    The red book does give the alternative number I gave above, but it isn't a Freephone number.

3. where do i find the red card? i got one with the 848 but there's nothing in the wallet from the hyper sp

4. Normally you drop the 0's and just dial +800 etc

5. Tried that. Didn't work either.

6. I have just worked out that it connects if I drop the first zero. ie 080033228877

7. Broke down in Italy last month..... the Ducati Assist card does NOT work from a mobile phone, no matter how you alter the numbers. You have to use a landline.
    We had to wait 5 hours for them to sort us out ..... not amused!

8. This actually quite a serious concern and it's high time Ducati sorted it out.

9. WFT And its 2020 and the number still not working......This is bull

Do Not Sell My Personal Information