1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Ducati Corse - Decals

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Simon Gray, May 9, 2017.

1. Afternoon, totally new to the forum having bought my first Ducati 959 with Tri Cup pack.

I have a week to wait and I'm already thinking of options to personalize it and have a ridiculously tough decision to make - its a red bike and I'd like to fit the Ducati Course decals,

I wondered what people thought about color choice - I'm thinking silver to match but then.. dark grey as a contrast maybe.

Does anyone have any pics of their bike with the decals on.. thanks all.!

2. Mine with silver decals from eBay. IMG_0924.JPG

3. They thats fantastic.. I think it will have to be Silver, unless I can see the grey. Did you get the italian flag seperately , I'd like that under the"Course" bit.

4. or possibly under the CORSE bit .....

5. Welcome! Here's mine with silver corse stickers which also came from eBay...hope this helps and let the fun begin! Enjoy....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The flag came with the letters:upyeah:

7. Ha yes "Corse" of Course ! I told you I'm new to Ducati!

Daniel cheers spot on your bike is exactly what I've ordered. Did you do anything more to it on getting the bike? As it stands its as it is with the Tri Cup KIT but looking at tail tidy etc.

Thanks all!

8. I stand corrected yours is the 899 but so similar .. looks fab!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks very much [emoji106]...Now you've asked [emoji23] . I've spent a fortune my man since owning....within the first couple of weeks I'd probably spent at least £2k and that's not including the termi's I had fitted at the Ducati dealership before the bike was delivered. Most of the accessories I brought were for cosmetic purposes to be honest as I'm a bit of a tart I guess.
    I agree, one of your first mods should be a tail tidy! I would recommend evotech personally. I would also suggest doing the throttle spacer mod to get rid of the free play in your throttle as it makes a real difference and you get a lot better response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. lovely cheers, I'm looking at the Evotech ones as R&G didnt get great reviews and I've been reading about the spacers too! I've ordered it with the TriCup pack was too good to not do as got it for about £900 with Akro underslungs pipes and various tarty bits. I imagine it wont come with any tank protection so best get that ordered as well! I'll look at the spacer and order it, assume this is an aftermarket item?

11. Depends which dealership. If it is Ducati Coventry they will fit spacers for you. Most others probably not.

Definitely do for the silver. I tried white on the 959 and Silver on the 1299. The white looked a little obvious/cheap for my liking. I can't find a side on with the white corse, because it only lasted a week before I swapped it for the silver (although I left the white number booed highlights on there)...

White everything:
    IMG_5975.JPG
    White and silver:
    IMG_5976.JPG
    All silver:
    IMG_5974.JPG

12. Cheers all, Just googled white and yep silver looks the best and I'll order some today, email going to Riders Bridgewater to see about the spacers.

13. The spacer mod is from eBay. A guy in the States sells them. Just search for It, it's pretty easy to find

14. Or from JHP/Ducati Coventry parts department.

15. Great thanks all, refreshingly helpful forum!!! cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. 20160707_133552.jpg I went for the black Decals on eBay!

17. Black looks good too! I'm trying to get Silver with the Italian flag thinly printed under the "corse" and made a little smaller so fits with the Ducati font! Haven't even got it yet and already redesigning it but its helping the anticipation,

• Like Like x 1
  18. Think I still have the .Tiff/.png files I used on mine. Pm me and I can send it to you on email.

19. Waiting for the same bike from Riders in Bristol! Having them fit the Evotech tail tidy with led indicators and a tank pad. Have fun!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information