1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Dainese Gloves

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by jack999s, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Does anyone know if these gloves in the link are genuine authentic Dainese??
    Ducati Dainese Corse Race Gloves Size XL | eBay

They've sold a lot with good feedback other than one pair with buyer mentioning there fake and reporting to Dainese,
    I bought a pair middle of last year and to be fair the quality is spot on, Nice gloves imo, Its something that's been bugging me since buying them. To be honest if they are a fake glove think I would be happier getting myself something else, Peace of mind knowing my gloves would hold up ok if the worst would happen, Think someone mentioned them in a thread before but cant find it.

Cheers Jack

2. Well, IF they are fake then they're bloody good ones...i do know eBay is rife with fake stuff. be careful if they are a a lot cheaper than say sports bike direct for example, then alarm bells should ring.

3. Based on those photos I would guess they are fakes. They just don't look finished to a high enough quality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have to agree, on closer inspection (as much as i can from a photo) they don't look quite right somehow

5. Ignore the (lame) theatrics in the video and use the info to draw your conclusions for the Dainese pair (if you can from the photos, that is).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Interesting. I've no way of knowing really without having the genuine glove alongside. Since starting this post I mailed the seller on ebay and asked are they 100% authentic and all I got back was an offer with an extra £5 of to buy lol. No response to my question so says it all really. Funny thing is I really like them an one of the most comfortable gloves I've had. Ordered a new pair of alpinestar Gp pro's last nyt.
    Cheers info appreciated

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Had exactly the same issue with my Dianese race boots. Super comfortable but they turned out to be fakes :-(

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I actually bought some from this ebay seller, but was sceptical and took the risk. When I received them I wasn't convinced they were original, in fact I'm still not convinced. After contacting the seller he assures me they are 100% original, just old stock. He uses the same images for every pair he sells, however the ones in the pictures may well be genuine, but the ones you received, well didn't leave me warm and fuzzy that's for sure.

My advice, don't bother. I don't think they are genuine.

I have a pair of genuine Ducati Dainese gloves, and these I received are not as good quality. However, I think the ones I received are based on the Driud design, but cant remember. I'll take a look tonight.

I can see you've not bought them, which is a good call but this thread may warn others. :upyeah:

10. Just compared both original Ducati Gloves and these. I believe they are non-genuine. Good copies but non-genuine nontheless.

Cheers. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any chance you could post up a close photo of your genuine one? mainly the stitching around the fingers etc, Must admit the ones I have seem ok but looking closely at the leather I don't think they are going by the video posted above, mine don't really smell like leather and the material is soft and maybe just a tad stretchy, How come the sellers been getting away with selling them for so long?
    Ive kinda got doubts in my head now so looking forward to the bargain gp pros I picked up in the mega motorcycle store sale

12. Just realised I've not actually done as you asked! but this will give you some idea of the differences.

IMG_2943.JPG
    The text on the lower glove isn't as clear as the one above. In fact it's quite poor in comparison. The top glove is the genuine glove albeit they are not an identical glove.

IMG_2944.JPG
    Again, the text quality is poor. The vertical line between the D and Tec is thinner of the genuine glove and it's a different font.

IMG_2945.JPG

Poor Ducati text placement on the fingers on both gloves.

IMG_2946.JPG

If you look at each DCP protection pad, the top one, the genuine glove the chevron lines are different. I have another Genuine pair of Dainese Druid ST gloves and the DCP pad on these is the same as the top glove.

IMG_2947.JPG
    Ducati Badge on the right is the genuine glove!

IMG_2948.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    The first glove in this pair of pictures shows the Dainese logo not central in the the rubber grip. Comparing with the Druid ST gloves, the genuine appears to show the Dainese logo in the center.

IMG_2949.JPG
    Apparently these I purchased from the same ebayer are Genuine Full Metal RS gloves! You decide.

13. Fantastic. Really made me howl.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'll have to get a pair.

No on second thoughts I'll get two pairs. That way it'll be even funnier.

14. Oh well first run out with my new alpinestar gp pro's and there falling apart :rage:
    2017-04-17 16.47.00.jpg

15. Wow, that's not good even for fakes!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. There not fakes lol, There the new alpinestars ive just bought to replace my ducati dainese gloves, The bloody fakes seem to be better quality than the genuine Alpinestars :rage:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ouch! Refund in order
    me thinks

• Like Like x 1
  18. yep, all goes well I'm going try a pair of the new furygan fit-r2,( anyone tried the old fit-r's ??)
    puts me right of something when this happens, sent them an email requesting my money back hopefully there customer service is better than the gloves lol

19. Just found a message from the seller of thoise gloves....a liar and a charlatan perhaps...

On 06/01/2017, 11:19, rich wrote:

Re: I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message: rich sent a message about Ducati Dainese Corse Race Gloves Size L #162334125030

Ah, of course. Understand. However, you've not answered my question, are these original OEM Dainese gloves? Sorry to labour on the question.

Answer

Seller - Yes are genuine factory direct Dainese

20. I didn't get a reply when I asked the same question just an offer to buy at a discounted price

Do Not Sell My Personal Information