1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Day At Donington, 11th August. Who Is Going ?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Jun 12, 2020.

1. If I dont have to work that particular Tuesday, I wouldn't mind popping down to watch the action, to old and decrepid to actually track with the mutley, unless they have a oap's novice group lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. So you will be on track?

3. MSV have no places but I was pointed at Ducati Nottingham who kindly agreed to sell one of the few places they have paid for but not allocated to a customer. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Me, I might pop down or up. I like to think it's just because my bike is too noisy but more likely it's too old and slow like it's rider.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It’s an unregulated day, so you can be as loud as you like :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'm in advanced on triggers broom, thinking of bringing the Tuono for a couple of sessions.

7. Think ducati UK might get a bit funny with a prilia wizing round

8. One does not ask permission, One times it well and sneaks out when no ones watching.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Thought that was the group I should of booked into - didn't see the option!! :rolleyes:

10. All places gone, but I would have gone for the Novice one and bring the 888 out for a run...

Shame.

11. Talk to Ducati Nottingham on Monday, they had a few novice places left. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Andy - Thanks for the tip and I tried them a few times on the phone, but it rings out. Just sent an email and see what comes back.

Chris

13. Andy - Thanks for the tip. I have my Novice Spot sorted. Looking forward to it. Chris

Novice
    Expat jack
    Roadrunner
    Spears
    Bridgland

Intermediate

Advanced
    Android853sp
    Cookster
    990glen

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm booked, no idea what group I chose ... will either be inters or advanced.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I wanted to get on this but missed out if anyone has a fast group place going please let me know, may consider inters.
    The new bike will need a shakedown

16. It'll all be the same speed and ability..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I’m in inters

Novice
    Expat jack
    Roadrunner
    Spears
    Bridgland

Intermediate
    Livefast.....

Advanced
    Android853sp
    Cookster
    990glen

• Like Like x 1
  18. Running in Advanced on my V4R,trying out Spider components,Brembo T Drives,Z04 pads,Renthal Sprockets and Tsubaki Race pro 520 chain as a dealer.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information