1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Day At Silverstone Moved To 31st July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Me too... im coming along just to watch @cookster get a telling off again and ill wobble around too.. can't wait

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I plan to set my kit up in the Moto Rapido garage. Sadly no Carole this time as she is in LA attending a conference. If anyone is staying in the Premier Inn Tuesday night, I'll be in the Green Man for a bite to eat and a beer from about 7pm and would appreciate some company. Andy

3. Hope to see some of you guys for a catch up!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm going to pop over and say hello but not riding.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll be popping along also.

6. Me & little lady
    @chizel - you going ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am kinda going. I’m booked but unlikely to make it so hit me up anyone who needs a place?

8. Not sure... I have no track bike...
    I'm gunna call today about hiring a 959 but I'm not sure if I can afford the 3k deposit!!
    Times is tuff..
    My spot may be for sale yet

9. @Sonic @nelly

Still going? I'm scheduled to get home on the Tuesday afternoon. Still have to prep my bike (bodywork off, oil/filter change, clean up, check shit) coz it's still sat in shite order after Brno. Fingers crossed I'll be there!

10. Saw nelly on sat when I picked up my SS. He said he was going to be there

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. @chizel What's up with the 749 mate?

12. New to the forum, but am hoping to get on to this, have been put on to the reserve list so fingers crossed, would be good to join in the fun and meet a few members from here.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hasn't @JoeC got a spot going? Maybe he can help

• Like Like x 2
  14. Even if you don't get booked on, try rocking up on the day. There's always a couple of 'no shows' due to last minute life drama. It's a bit of a gamble I know but if you live fairly close and don't have work that day, it's worth a shot.

I'll be traveling back from Africa the day before. If there are any travel delays for me, I'm screwed. Fingers crossed :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll be there mate, same Duc Notts garage as you. Will either ride down in the morning or the night before and stay over somewhere. Can't wait! Hope you get the bike sorted in time!! That reminds me....I need to take my baffles out! :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ping me a message, I am very unlikely now to make it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Message sent.

18. I'm going .. will be in the JHP garage and annoying the Snells lot all at the same time, will be available for merchandise signing when not out on circuit and selfies .. don't be shy ....

@Android853sp PM me your number as may be a few of us grabbing dinner the night before .....

19. Yep i'll be in the premier in fella

Do Not Sell My Personal Information