1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Day At Silverstone Moved To 31st July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Just received an e-mail from CSS with a link to paperwork. I wonder if my phone call yesterday (and the significant number of people on here who also said they hadn’t received anything) struck a chord. Anyone else got the e-mail today ? Andy

2. Not yet, PM'd you.

3. I booked the day through Snell Ducati, got nothing from Desmo yet except the original booking receipt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've got a spot in novice I need to sell...
    No track bike. I was going to hire but the cost of bike and time off work makes it all a bit rich for me ATM...
    Wanting what I paid , last time I sold my spot for half price as no one seemed interested , then loads wanted it! And Wendy told me after I sold it that they could have got rid for me and full refund...
    So no discounts.
    @dubcat , you still looking for a spot?

5. Why not just give it back and save all the faff

6. Ooooohhhh!!!!

Sending you a pm now! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Because then it could go to anyone and not a needy member on here... Or is that just stupid?
    Call me old fashion but I like to look after those I know ( or sorta know) first...

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. My mate is first reserve for a novice spot with CSS if you want to go down that route.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’ve got the day off now and taken Chiz up on his very kind offer :) As an added bonus, I’ve just found out that a chap at work will be coaching there all day which has made me feel a little less nervous about going! :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just requested an air bnb in a village called Lillingston Lovell. It seems to be a bit remote now that I look at it on the map :) Oops.

11. I def can’t make it now so my spot is available.

12. As my Visa arrived today madam and I will be heading east at the weekend so I have my slot available for the 31st.
    Please pm if of any interest sharpish before I get in touch with the powers that be. I am happy to discount it via the forum!

13. What group are you in?

14. Mistakenly booked in novice but with a promise to move to inters!

15. All the cool kids are in novice!

16. Be two loonies on Streetfighters :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I will join you naked buddy with my monster.. and i know for a fact there's another monster in the novice section too :)

18. No worries - we won’t be going silly just a blat in novice

19. Same - my first/last/only time on a track resulted in a written off bike and a lot of pain. I’ll be chilling... need to ride home at the end of the day!

20. Bloody hell, what happened ???

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information