1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Dealers And Servicing

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Longdog, Jun 16, 2020.

1. See the post above yours :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know.
    The point I was making was that in my opinion, they gave a better service to my 1150GS before they became a BMW main dealership than did Riders in Cardiff when Riders had their BMW main dealership. I guess they were only interested in selling bikes rather than maintaining them. I disliked the way that their staff tried to make a virtue of the fact that they were charging £115/hr for labour as opposed to £65/hr at M&P.
    Nevertheless, you have an excellent opportunity to test a BMW and KTM in the same day. My Preference - the KTM.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah! OK

Do you not ride a Ducati then?

4. I’ve actually just bought a 999S 2006 model which I’m hoping to pick up early next week. Whereabouts in Swansea are you?

5. ........ I also have a KTM 1290 SA

6. I have heard of others doing this as the lion share of the cost is labour but even so they quoted me nearly £1200 to change the belts, do an annual service and replace brake/clutch fluid. Not to carry out a desmo service mind, I took it to another dealer who did the same work for less than half that.

7. Clydach, whereabouts are you?

8. Ammanford.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information