1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Electric Superbike Due - End Of 2019?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by duke63, May 8, 2019.

1. #7 :upyeah:

2. That's standard for ducati

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I would think most people would charge them at night, when there actually is a surplus of power in the GRID. ? It would actually help the government with the over generation problem they have at night.

I am not really happy about it, but electric is the future. I would say 10 years lots would have changed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. This largely only works if you live in a house with a garage or a drive. The street chargers are being bought up by companies such as shell and bp to then sell the same electric unit at 3 times the price. This also on the street charging brings up the charging cables, they are made of copper don't you know. A prime metal for those who at night time, drive vans with lots of metal in the back that "they found, honest guvnaa"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks sweet , I think there going to produce A electric scooter as well . Looks like a Vespa.

6. When millions of vehicles are charging overnight, i really dont think that the surplus will exist anymore .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You do realise this is a scam post of a fake Ducati don't you? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hadn’t thought of that... That is going suck majorly!

9. I had a mate who used to work on overhead lines who says that with the new housing estates where many went up with solar panels fitted, they have over voltage on the grid and so just had to waste the energy away. They need to invest in huge battery storage plants similar to the Tesla idea and start storing it (in my opinion).

I personally think this will be an exercise in making sure the legal balance books work for Audi and so they have a quota of electric/hybrid vehicles within each subsidy. Like Aston have that little Toyota IQ rebadged so that they make a 'small cheap car'.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information