1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Bbq 2018

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Wow awesome !! Anytime after 3pm usually, but you'd be more than welcome to come over earlier :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can feel a curry coming on at the ghurka spot

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice one, be good to see you and the missus again :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool I’m not working for this one:cool: let me know if need a helping hand with anything and if I’ve still got the hyper I’ll bring it along

Rich

5. Cheer
    Cheers Rich, will do :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. no.... No comment... Lemsy likes me and Ac will kill me ..
    I hope @Rebel Is coming so I can steal his sleeping bag...

7. We'll have this gorgeous boy ready to party too. ......hopefully he won't shit on anyone's tent this time :p:joy:

1520191358557.jpg

1520191458367.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nice one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds good; I'll probably be meeting up with vagabonds, misfits & anarchists @OYB. And of course be taking the worse routine with at least 20 traffic lights up to Derby! Roll on june 9th'

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ill meet you at oyb... But no way in hell you are leading the march... You suck... Lol.. Ok maybe it was ya sat nav but you should never be in the lead... That and how you doin mate ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. looks pretty normal .. I'd like to ride up but nice to know I have a familiar back up.

12. I see my neurosurgeon in a few days time & hope that he'll back me up that I can get back to work. Nigh on one year from my two brain surgeries. I just can look a little wonky walking like a semi-drunk. But still mad as a hatter' Kiwi ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stayed there last year. Well ok.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I will try to make it this year.

15. I was,just talking about you!

• Like Like x 1
  16. stay mad dude, it suits ya!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects and any newbies that want to come along :upyeah:;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. The bbq usually starts around 4pm, but feel free to come over earlier, be great to see all of you !!

19. A few people have mentioned about donating to the bbq. I don't want anything from you except your company ! If however you'd still like to donate, then here's the link to my skydive page for Marie Curie
    www.justgiving.com/jennifer-Coates007 :upyeah::kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Only a couple of months to the BBQ !! All are welcome,plenty to eat and drink,room to stay if you don't mind camping and bacon sarnies for those who stop over :upyeah::) Be great to see you all.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information