1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Bbq 2018

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Mar 4, 2018.

1. May be able to make this one, nothing on so far, so will look out for those traveling north from my area

• Like Like x 3
  2. Great stuff! Be good to meet you :D

3. With the BBQ eight weeks away,if you could sorta let me know who's coming? Will need numbers for grub and vodka and gin jelly shots :p fingers crossed for the weather,and I'm hoping some of my donatees will be there so I can give you a big cwtch and thank you :kissing_heart:

4. Ill have to let you know Jen....im kinda treading on thin ice at the moment with my hyper being strewn over 4 corners of the country and the impending cost of sorting it all out....

5. I'm planning on being there :)

I hope a lot more members can make this years too :)

6. Understandable.....be great if you could make it though,fingers crossed :upyeah:

7. Wouldn't be the same without a visit from our illustrious leader :p x

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Definitely.....all newbies welcome too,everyone will tell you on here that knows me,I don't bite :innocent:,so don't be shy and come and meet a great bunch of people (even though they're all a bit elderly) :eek: only some :D everyone else is very young at heart :joy::joy:

#48 JenC, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  9. Well, based on the fact that the hyper will be "literally brand new" from an engine point of view im kinda gonna take the angle as " i need to run it in...." - in my head that works although she might see it the other way...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cunning plan old bean....cunning plan :upyeah:worthy of a Baldrick award :grinning:

11. It’s in the diary :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think It will be ok. Sold the house & moving around that time.. still sorting all the details.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not even farther away ? Be good to see you again :upyeah:;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Be nice to catch up again matey!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds like Jens got a cracking day out sorted :upyeah::party:

16. Is it just meet, pissed, eat dogs sausage,

sleep in tent then home?

17. Pretty much,we have room in the garden for a few tents and downstairs settees:upyeah:,we supply hot dogs and burgers,some drink and of course,the boozy jelly shots :p and bacon and egg sarnies for breakfast on Sunday for those who stay :upyeah:

18. It's usually a good bbq,hubbie's R1 forum blokeys turn up too,so it's quite a spectacle with all the bike's in the street,we have secure parking for the bikes too. Be great if you could come!

19. Yet again I'm working so can't be there :(.
    Sure there will be a good crowd though.
    Don't forget folks if you are going then a donation to "The jump" would be most appropriate, I know that some have already done so :upyeah:.
    Have a good time and lets hope it stays dry and sunny:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Oh that's a bloody shame,would've loved to have met up :pensive:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information