1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Bbq - 9th June 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Apr 22, 2018.

?
  1. YES

36.0%
  2. NO

24.0%
  3. MAYBE

40.0%
  1. I hope not in an "Animal Farm" type of experimentation.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Is this a NZ thing? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. No, just a Chizel thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hey, you're the sheep botherer dude!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hi Jen.

I may be able to make that weekend, but I have been asked by my local Suzuki dealer to show my Kettle there that weekend. So i have to weigh up - Duc orientated piss up - Vs Old men, slippers, beards and a single pint of real ale.

Can you PM me the details (location, accommodation arrangements etc)
    Ta

• Like Like x 1
  6. What' the bike in ya avatar? Ya gunna bring it to bbq?

7. Hi Andy will PM you shortly, be great to see you :upyeah:

8. Just for everyone to be aware, we have a beautiful English Bull Terrier who lives here with us, he's a sweetheart called Remi and hasn't got a nasty bone in his body. Just please be careful with what food you may drop on the floor and try and keep plates out of his reach as he will try and eat anything ! But he has a strict diet and I don't want him being ill, fanx x

9. I don't know what to say regarding chicken experiments. I don't remember mentioning it or did I? I tripped... not much more to it really. It was a one off.

Back on topic-ish, & I hope Chiz locks his door during the R&D phase. I might smell it cooking if the wind is blowing in the right direction...

#49 Not Carl Fogarty, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Do thousands of good deeds and no one notices, shag one sheep and no one will ever let you forget it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. You sure it was just the one?
    You coming to the bbq this year or what mate?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And don't be coming out with lame arse excuses like "I have to work" or " it's a 27 hr flight" .... just make it happen...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Its my 998 Carbone Evolutione (basically a 998 FE with full carbon everything)
    Nope, i will be on the Pikes Peak mate, that 998 is all tucked up under covers and rarely comes out to play now. (im also getting too old to handle more than an hour in the seat TBH )

• Like Like x 1
  14. Newbie here! If I don't have to work that weekend I will try and come along. I will know nearer the time:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's a real shame , I'd like to see it in the flesh it looks cool. Got any more pics of it on here?

16. Great stuff ! Be good to see you and you will enjoy ;):upyeah:

17. The same applies to not Carl fogarty...

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Seats nearest the BBQ are sort-after. Get there early.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bugger. I thought they were “sought after”. But maybe people do get shuffled around the bbq ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. Sorry not coming to the BBQ, I have to work and it's a 27hr flight.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information