1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Halfords Membership Card!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Monners, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Just saved £50 on a couple of car batteries using the members Halfords card! Thanks!!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Do they just automatically get sent through the post when you pay?

3. You'll get a PM from Rob asking you where to post the Trade Card.

4. Can be a bit slow, I've been waiting a month and other than a PM from Rob haven't heard anything yet.
    Steve

5. I’ve not had a PM yet.... it was only 18th Jan though....?

6. I
    I paid in December, only had a message from Rob a week or so ago to see if mine had arrived yet, apparently they are sent out in batches and Halford do it manually.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Also had a message from Rob a few weeks ago but nothing yet

8. Still no message or card...

9. :( Nor me, funnily I have messaged Rob this afternoon to let him know
    Steve

10. Still not received mine :astonished: Will be 1 year in May o_O

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Don't understand that, signed up as a subscriber and got mine within a few weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yep cant understand ether, The forums doing what they can but god knows what Halfords is on, Rob has requested one for me a good few times now but nothing ever turned up

13. Didn't realise that the issue was at the Halfords end, that must be frustrating for Rob.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yes, unfortunately it’s Halfords that has let us down. @Rob

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anyone still waiting, please PM me. I will order again for you (or a refund if you prefer!).

It's a manual job, and some seem to be getting missed... Very sorry for the delays.

I will send for a new batch again on Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  17. By the way - I only PM if the Paypal transaction doesn't include an address, or there are delays - other than that it usually takes upto 28 days for them to arrive :upyeah:

18. In fact, I'll request another batch today as there seem to be around 4-5 still outstanding :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yep still waiting on mine @Rob

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information