1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Halfords Membership Card!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Monners, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Not sure if it has been covered elsewhere, and I'm slow on the uptake, but discovered that when logged in to the Halfords website and having registered the trade card to my account, it shows the price with the discount.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just registered mine, thanks for reminding me.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. Halfords have changed policy so you need the card on you at time of purchase (in-store) because of potential passing on card shenanigans. Which is fair enough!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. How long does it take to come through? Been a few weeks now and still no sign of it :(

5. Threads merged and it should take 3 weeks or so, shouldn’t it @Rob ?

Leave it with me.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Its upto 28 days but usually a lot quickeR. Rich I can confirm yours was requested 29th May, but I've added a duplicate request this morning for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Thanks Rob, very much appreciated :upyeah:

8. Can you check and see if a card has been ordered for me please?

9. Hi Neil, they can take 4-6 weeks to come through which would take you to the end of the month from when you took out your subscription. I’ll get it chased for you anyway @Rob

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not sure if this is the right thread - but has anyone had any issues with their Halfords online account in the last few days?

I tried to login and it treated me with a message saying it was time to change my password - I followed the instructions and waited for the promised email- nothing arrived.

After another try today I finally got it reset and logged back in to find my trade card was no longer linked. I typed in the card number and tried to add it back to my account - says “No Trade Card Customer found with search criteria submitted”

I’m getting the impression that Halfords back end systems have had a bit of an issue but thought I would check if anyone else was having problems before contacting them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. I had this issue a few months ago and I had to call their customer service department who sorted it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information