1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum: Our 2 Strokes

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Exige, Nov 19, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. People will collect all kinds of stuff. o_O That does not make the fact that that bike exists acceptable. :mad:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'll just check my wallet :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Interesting how the colour darkens the more years we were in the EU :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Says it all, doesn't it? :mad:

5. IMG_1069.JPG What 2 strokes mean to me. Love this mad thing.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Dont 3 into 1s bugger the power up?

7. Probably yes :)

8. Then tell him to stop immediately and give the bike to me!

9. So this is where all the X7's ended up !

10. He's strange o_O

11. Meh, shit wheelie, only just over 13 minutes :rolleyes:

12. Bought two of these little Italian beauty's TM 125's the other i am totally rebuilding.
    After an 8 year rest, I'm going to race Enduros and Hare & Hounds again and maybe a few MX race's.:mad::cold_sweat: Having raced these before, they are like marmite and I love them.

13. I owned one of these beauties from April 1977 through 78 until I seized the engine on a long right-hander on the A38 in Somerset while riding far too hard and fast home from the Isle of Man TT. My lack of sympathy for engines, ignorance and the exuberance youth were all to blame - I said "Goodbye" to my beloved orange-and-white Wing-wing with great sadness. Nothing like having to learn the hard way, is there? Wing-wing was orange and white and I hanker for another often. Hopefully, age and experience have mellowed my lack of sensitivity.

• Like Like x 1
  14. PC020001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information