1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Sticker - Practical Sportsbikes July Issue...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jun 8, 2019.

1. 87E985E6-CB08-494E-80BF-FCF261E5931F.jpeg Got mine too; mag & sticker on me carbon tail tidy. Sticker that is, not the mag.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So the nuts of this story is...?
    Can I get a forum sticker or what?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Poke ya stupid stickers then...

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. No, VAG have said they are copywrited so you can't get them anymore - apparently :bucktooth:

5. Just got my copy of PS/PB and see I have the opportunity to do some advertising both for our excellent forum, but also for the marvellous Exact Start kit provided by our own @Exige. Think I will keep my 1000Sie tasteful by just displaying those two discreetly, but at least when people notice the bright red cable from the solenoid to the starter, they will also see where to obtain their own! IMG_20190618_112420.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Does @Exige own Midlife Classics?

Well I never

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Save me buying it;),which bike came out on top:thinkingface:

8. The RD :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's just over 40, we're well past that you and me :bucktooth:

10. Threads merged

11. I'm only just past it :worried:

Seriously though, am I being blind by saying that I can't see your brand on that sticker page?o_O

12. Just above the one that drew you in :eyes:

13. The utter Bastards, they ripped you right off mate.

That's tiny :confused:

FDEF57DD-3EB8-4650-8F6F-373A3BB291AF.jpeg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nutter :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Obviously I knew it was www.ducati.tech........I can see where the branding ideas came from for the 'mechanic formally known as Ducati John '

That Bastard* ignored your input too :mad:

*the mechanic formally known as Ducati John isn't really a Bastard, I don't know him, I'm sure he's lovely :upyeah:

16. Exactly :mad: John the Bastard :mad:

Hello John :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. He's missed a right branding opportunity there :joy:

EFB33DB6-9719-4F9F-B511-3E312464AD04.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Bit pricy though, I know some on here won't pay that a day to get rid of the ads :rolleyes: but John/s a Yorkshire lad and that's a lot of dosh :eek:

19. John the Bastard.tech is also available and wont infringe anyone in the future :thinkingface:

20. Buy it and sell it him in a few years when he's seen the error of his ways

Do Not Sell My Personal Information