1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Glasgow

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by its me, May 26, 2019.

1. aye, me too. a cheque book. :D
    yip, the new guy knows his stuff.

2. Cafe upstairs is good, MOTOGP practice was on the telly when I was there, the service was done before I knew it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Harry was indeed brilliant. I haven't dealt much with Ian yet but he has been very helpful the few times I have.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I popped in on Wednesday and had a chat with the young lady in sales, very knowledgeable and pleasant.......shame they’re 300 miles away, well worth a visit. Having Triumph next door is a bonus for me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Same here, have a few reasons of events that have put me off too. Unfortunately the only Duke dealer within a reasonable distance, have been trying to find somewhere else for servicing etc.

#45 Bunglebubs, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If you find somebody drop me a line will ya

I'll be doing the belts myself next year & just hope I don't balls it up

• Like Like x 1
  7. They were worth the drive from Dublin great service from Jessica and Ducati Glasgow

IMG-20190112-WA0002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Only been 3 times but they have always been good with me.
    They got me some replacement Ohlins forks under warranty a few years back when my local dealer couldn’t !
    Ordered parts via Harry previously but not since he left.
    Would love to go see the new premises but they are 160 miles away, bit far for just an oil change which is due.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Local to me, used them for servicing when I had my panigale. Bought my 1260 PP from them last year. Was great service when Graham and Craig were running the service department. Both left now.

10. In all my experiences, over all my years. Personally, Ducati Glasgow and Martin, Jessica, Kerrie, Scott to name a few are absolutely the finest team I have dealt with. What that means for me?? Dont you think Its great to have technicians that answer your questions without turning their noses up at you because you're not a Ducati engineer?? Or having a sales team that doesnt pressure sale or make you feel that they would rather be somewhere else rather than help you with your queries??
    I say this without bias. This for me is a an example of what a Ducati dealership should be. I bought my Pani 1299 S from Martin (After visiting many other more local dealers). All manner of leather gear, carbon goodies and the like.
    Good prices, good service. Well worth visiting these guys. Imagine how professional and attentive they are that I am willing to come up from London and deal with them.
    1260 PP coming up soon also.... :p

• Like Like x 4
  11. i guess some have just been unlucky. i'm hoping to find the the time to get a disk for my fugly and a quote for a supersport from them sometime

12. Great dealership,I live in Manchester and bought my 899 from them,Jess and the team are amazing,if I was to get another it would be from them

• Like Like x 1
  13. A bit more than unlucky. There have been a few things I was unhappy with..... decided to not bother explaining the rest :p

#53 Bunglebubs, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  14. I will do.

15. Charlie ex Ducati Glasgow factory trained tech is now at Ride On motorcycles in Hillington.

16. I've had dealings with Ian in a few shops over many years. He always has had a good knowledge of the products he is selling and is great to deal with. I hope he settles in at DG as I think it's always good to know you can trust people when handing over your cash.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I bought my Dainese leathers from there great service
    Bearing in mind there is a Dainese dealer in my town :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ride On, a widnae take the weans pushbike tae that mob!

19. But then i have the same opinion of Ducati Glasgow now. Each to ones own.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information