1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Hypermotard mirrors

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by 1um3, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Yeah probably.. I'm guessing you are in the market then. How much are they worth?

2. Well....the cheapest i can get them! Heh....i really want them more for spares....as ive got a set fitted already...

3. For me the flappy mirrors are a must as they are a key feature of the bike and I wouldn't have one without them.

However there times when they are not practical and having at least the option for other mirrors Is needed.

How much are the ducati ones? Assuming around £180?

4. It really depends on how much you want for them - ive seen them sell for as little as 150 and as much as 300....

5. Plus one for the OEM mirrors - changing them would be like putting pigs ears on an elephant and then wondering why your elephant don't look so much like an elephant any more.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yep - ive got some for my new one but, the mount points (handlebar side, not bar end) are different. The 796 has smaller handlebars so theyre different - if someone has some mirrors for sale from an 1100 but wants to sell them to someone who has a 796 then ive got a set here for swaps....

7. Not a fan of the flap mirrors and looking to change mine as when i purchased the bike one actually flew off on the ride home. i do have a new one that the garage supplied for me but i just don't like them and want to fit some mirrors but not sure whether to lose the hand guards and go with ones with indicators yet

8. Hey Danwel, I have some mirrors with indicators in them that I purchased from the US 12 months ago and I never ended up fitting them so they are still 'in the box'. I'd happily sell them to you if you are interested let me know. These are the ones that I purchased. Ducati Hypermotard LED Mirrors 7098/99 Kit Matte Black

9. Do they have all the bits to fit ?

I could be interested but I'll be perfectly honest it would be dependant on price.

10. I"ll PM you...

• Like Like x 1
  11. For 7.99 i expect theyre actually made of paper mache and pipe cleaners though....while im no cheapskate id rather spend a bit more than that....seriously id expect at 7.99 theyd survive maybe a winter and a. stop working and b. look alot worse for wear as soon as they have to deal with bad weather....although id love to be proven wrong...

12. I'm sure you can buy exactly the same thing for a lot more if you wanted!

13. Well, thats the thing isnt it....ive got an mirror sitting on the side in the garage at home (a 5.99 ebay special) its done nothing, it was fitted for a short while, and just sitting there its plain old corroded....ive got a 60 quid Oberon mirror fitted to my RSV4 and with a quick wipe it looks like its just been taken out of the box and fitted to the bike (fitted 4 years ago)....thats kinda my point...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ebay

Do Not Sell My Personal Information