1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati In Lincoln.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Nov 2, 2021.

1. We like to think we are old school, well we are certainly old! Customers come just to look at our old bikes in the shop. Looking around the showroom: GSXR750 1987, KM90 1974, GT550 1976, GP100 1984, VF750 1983 and more. Then we have the new Suzukis plus a sprinkling of the red stuff! Call in if you are in the area, free coffee and biscuits! Thanks, Peter.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Many thanks, Jamie Whitham and John Reynolds spring to mind when we mention the two great brands together!
    (You can tell me like racing, sorry).

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd always think of Bazzer & Mike but we're all different!

4. I bought a Suzuki TS100 from Andy Lee in Cambridge years ago, and a GT250 less than a year later from Eric Sawford before he opened St. Neots Motorcycles. Had a 76 GT550 triple too.

#44 pauly, Nov 19, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  5. In my yoof (late 70s on, you either had a Yam (FS1E, RD) or Suzuki (AP, GT) and pretty much nothing else. If you had a Honda (four-stroke) you would get so much stick and have to grow up smelling of 2 stroke oil as you languished at the back of the pack! Eric and Andy at St. Neots are great blokes, and still run the shop I believe. They were Ducati but I think they gave it up a while back. I just wish I could have all my old bikes back, my £35 Fizzy would be 3 grand now!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes it’s a real shame
    I’ve been calling in to Italia Moto for 25 years. I still have my 996s I bought new from Phil 2001
    He will be missed
    Cheers guys

7. Added some good news for you :)

merged a newbie thread which I think you will be interested in

8. Been to b and b a few times, nice people and good to see them extending servicing to ducs, access to their showroom is also now much easier than trawling thru lincoln now that the Eastern lincoln bypass has opened...good luck and a warm welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome Pete! Great to see you on here and looking forward to supporting the Ducati side of B and B. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information