1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati John Is Now Know As " Cellier B V T Workshop"

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feel free to believe your version of events fella, I know exactly the discussion that was had, and if we were all reinstated how was that communicated ? PM to my DSC account.

Bunch of jokers then, bunch of jokers now.

You're ideal for an MT position at the DSC, shame that as I never thought I'd say it, hey ho ....

2. I believe that everyone was emailed; it was either Frank or Chris P as webmaster that did it all.
    The notes of the management meeting are even on the website if you want to go read them.

Thanks for your vote of confidence though, I'll take it for exactly what it's worth :p

• Crap Crap x 1
  3. Not sure what this is all about and what some of the acronyms mean but it all sounds very exciting - maybe another thread would be better than clogging up this one :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. To be honest I was just thinking how small they all looked

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Why can't we get to meet 'the team' and get shit faced with Petrux?

Isn't this gang bigger than the gang in the photo? Shit, I reckon we can take them easy :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maybe in numbers but definitely not taller..

7. What, our forum members aren't taller than those in the picture?

Sweet Jesus some on here must have dwarfism then if our average height isn't bigger.

DAMN Chiz :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. @Davebird
    @El Toro

Can we all meet the team too please? Surely we (you) have some sway and they'd look like right miserable buggers turning us lot down :innocent:

9. The good point is we got John's contact details and another excellent independent is being kept going by spreading the word.

Now, if there is going to be anything messy, possibly even flouncing, I require 24 hours advance notice being the chief flouncer, so I can judge the flouncing out of 10 because if anyone is going to flounce it has to be

10. Ok. I think this thread has now done its job.

Good luck to you John!

Thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information