1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati John Is Now Know As " Cellier B V T Workshop"

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducatista John
    :cool:

2. Didn't know this - so why can't it be used in this context :thinkingface:

What is the meaning of Ducati?
    Ducati - Detailed Meaning. The name of Ducati indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a detailed, systematic way such as with mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering.

3. Top man is John, all this publicity should help a smooth transition from a frankly silly situation why after all these years some busy body with too much time needs to get a life, but even a car wash in York mimicking easyJet got changed, and a sandwich shop at tingley leeds looking like subway got it I imagine the same anyway, I get it if it’s large scale but a small shop seems silly

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Duc@i John

• Like Like x 9
  5. I was with you til the last bit....

..... maybe we’re getting old??

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. John

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dukati John

Dewcati john

Ducatii john

Unofficial ducati john

You get the drift :bucktooth::p

8. The mechanic formally known as Ducati John.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Of Corse I Can Fix It.

(see what i did there)

• Like Like x 4
  10. I would guess that any resemblence to the name Ducati (in whatever guise you may think gets round the subject) would be vigourously defended by Ducati/Audi.

And unless John has very deep pockets to go up against them then he'd be better just renaming his business. Shame but a harsh fact of life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ducati + Audi = Daudi = Dowdy

Didn't think that through did they!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'm calling anything post VAG a Daudi now, that'll show 'em!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. John Bologna

14. What's the new forum name going to be?

#54 Cream_Revenge, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Pre-daudi John

16. VAGFORUM.derrrrr (we suck the best) possibly!
    Taxi for one.............

17. I noticed johns websites are not accessible this morning. I can only assume of late, Ducati's pr department is being run by Theresa Mays ex advisors

18. Raises a fair point, the implication if Ducati John is being challenged because it has Ducati in it, will they challenge the forums use of name in case they imply it's an non official site?

19. Tbh I wondered this some time ago and did ask the question of Ducati UK. I think the difference in this case is that we are not using the Ducati brand name in a commercial capacity for financial gain.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. So they presumably would have an issue with someone selling forum stickers with Ducati in the design o_O.

I only bought... I'm not the dealer :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information