1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Manchester Situation - Resolved

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Scott21, Sep 18, 2018.

1. images.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. upload_2018-9-19_12-46-41.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I've not chimed in in any of the previous parts as I've never had anything but glowing reports for Duc Manc and all the guys and girls there, I followed with interest to see how it all played out, I'm happy that everyone is happy and Martin was spot on (as he always is in my experience) well done on your new Bike, I saw the pic on Duc Mancs fb page! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you really want a bad experience when buying your 1299 you should try buying from Ed Cosker...

5. Companies house has him as shutting that company and dissolving it in may 2017

6. Yip, few weeks after I bought my 1299S off him

7. Who hell he?

8. Used to have the MV dealer in Hereford

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I got some parts for my mv off of him a while back. Seemed nice enough.
    Does seem that mv is like a black cloud to any dealership though

10. Ducati Wolves swapped over to MV :thinkingface:

11. Yeah I’ve dealt with them. They seemed quite
    Helpful but some of the parts I wanted weren’t in stock and I could get no estimated delivery date.
    In the end
    My brother sent them
    Over from Australia.
    Still haven’t heard heard from them
    Yet reference delivery lol.
    Think the mv brand is like bringing the four horsemen of the apocalypse to your front door

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ducati already did that for them :thinkingface:

13. Never dealt with wolves ducati. Only jhp in
    The midlands and moto rapeedo that I bought my 848 from

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got to be said a lot of stuff is banter, just a shame it gets a bit serious and out of context and taken too literally....the internet is brill but also can be a bit of a bugger and unfair, from my point of view I was been a busy twat, not malicious just fucking about at someone else's expense, no malice intended, it's kind of sad social media affects people and businesses so much, we are all drawn in I reckon, personally I apologise for been part of this, seriously.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Could be worse. BBC could have reported on it...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I got my monster from MV West kids Mids and they were fine to deal with. They are still a Ducati service agent and had 2x desmo and a couple of SL in on the ramps while I was there.

Had a glitch with the previous owner removing his private reg off the bike and not giving them the updated log book which meant the one he gave them was no use. I had to apply for a new one and have not been able to use the bike for a few weeks but they reduced the bike and I was happy enough with the deal.

Had I not had my panigale as well though and needed the bike I would have been forced to pull out though.

That wasn’t the dealers fault to be fair and they reduced the bike enough to make up for the inconvenience.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It’s really great when a dealer goes that extra yard to make sure the customer is happy.

As you say, we all make mistakes but it’s how people react to those mistakes that is key to good customer service.

Sadly neither Ducati UK or Ducati Croydon have even had the courtesy to respond to my e-mail complaining of poor customer service

18. Good to hear positive reports in their new guise - everyone deserves a second chance even if they had many disgruntled customers before. But still a Ducati Service Agent? Well, maybe - but not an official one :thinkingface:

19. Ironic really isn’t it. Waiting for a response about a complaint for bad customer service ha ha lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information