1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Manchester Situation....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Scott21, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's actually quite threatening, they only needed to say we can't do any more, back on sale tomorrow is an unnecessary addition, it's a tactic, maybe counteract the threat by telling them to ease the bike gently into their arseholes?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You don’t know what’s actually been said by either side so you can’t make any assumptions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You can either

1 fuck the deal off as what you both signed up for isn't what is in front of you
    2 Even with the mileage cock up, it's still the best combined deal but the dealer won't be seeing you again afterwards
    3 accept it's probably just a paperwork fuck up, take the £100 discount and tell them no more Diane Abbott figures please and build a humerous working relationship with them
    4 Buy a BMW S1000RR

The defining thing for me though would be, as it's from Manchester, was the monobrow grooming kit still under the seat? That's a deal breaker for me

#24 noobie, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Walk. Fugm. September anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Have you used that line before or have I dreamt it? Serious question btw

7. First time, I may or may not use it again, depends if the kit is there or not?

8. large.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Deja vu!

10. You may find £100 money off could be negotiated to £200 voucher for helmet, gloves, etc. They would only lose some profit on something you might not have purchased from them anyway.

11. You may also find they're checking the forums......;)

12. They are :)

13. C'mon Ducati Mancs, do the right thing then. :( There are LOTS of Ducati buyers on here with disposable incomes that 1st rate customer service and honesty matters to. :thinkingface:

Short sighted of you not to offer Scott a bit more in this deal. You aren't just dealing with him now. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

That'll do it @Scott21 ,they'll be in touch within the hour. :) :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. C'mon Martin, give him a night out on the beer :):upyeah:

15. Yeah, c'mon Marty. Step up dude! :) :beer: :motorcycleduc: :beer: :motorcycleduc:

16. We could start a petition agains DM on Scott's behalf :thinkingface:

Change.org is useful for the social injustices of the day, and his plight is right up there in my opinion. :mad:

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.51.44.png

17. seems to be a couldn’t care less attitude from the dealer.
    It’s gonna bite em in the ass :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. With you on the fog horn we don’t need Wayne anymore ! :)

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information