1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Ducati Multimedia System - Volume Adjustment Sometimes Not Working

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Marcello, May 30, 2019.

1. Think you've just answered my question, as I was typing it.
    Cheers

2. I know this is a PITA but if you're grouping two or more Cardo's headsets using the Cardo phone app, you must obviously have your phone paired with your Cardo headset to set-up your group. Once the group is set-up, you must un-pair the phone from the head-set and re-pair with Ducati. As mentioned, both the headset and the phone are paired with Ducati, not with each other.

#22 DarR, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  3. I'll only be pairing 2 Cardo headsets (me and Mrs.), so if everything else is paired to Ducati then do I pair just my Cardo with Ducati, or Both Cardos??

4. The second Cardo headset does not need to be paired with Ducati. It will be a member of your group just as it would if it was another rider on another bike.

5. Great thanks.
    So if I'm talking to the Mrs. will the SatNav directions overule the conversation??
    Will a phone call come through just to my headset, or to both??

Sorry for all the Questions, but want to get everything set up and working properly before a trip in Sept. hopefully.

6. Q: So if I'm talking to the Mrs. will the SatNav directions overule the conversation??
    A: I don't know as my satnav is not paired with Ducati. I'll let someone else answer that.

Q: Will a phone call come through just to my headset, or to both??

A: Just to your headset, not both. An incoming call will override your conversation with the Mrs.

#26 DarR, Jul 27, 2020
  7. Thanks, When I get home I'll try it all out.
    Very helpful, cheers.

8. @Broduc64
    As you were posting, I edited and added to my previous answer:
    An incoming call will override your conversation with the Mrs.

Your Cardo headset may or may not be able to handle 2 units paired to it.
    If your Satnav can be paired with Ducati, then it's probably simpler to do that.

#28 DarR, Jul 27, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Thanks for all the pointers.
    Love your Avatar.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. On my 1200DVT it was best to pair the gps first, thereafter it didn’t seem to matter. Don’t know why but it didn’t work in any other order.

Phone & satnav override pillion communications.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. It's a reminder that riding a motorcycle is the great escape.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information