1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Multistrada 1200 (2012-14) Bits & Pieces

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by TonyMNo1, Mar 25, 2018.

1. :cool: Numerous items for sale here on this website, for Mutli fans, before I offer them on Flea-bay:
    Photos still to be taken and added here, but to give some ideas as to what's available, all taken off of my 2014 Pikes Peak Skyhook model, a lot of which, is highly likely to fit the 2010-12 model likewise. (But will need to be checked first, to be sure!) Please note all items listed exclude any postage costs, that can be worked out to suit.
    NOW UPDATED AS @ 23/07/19: PLEASE SEE BELOW

• Full Termignioni s/s exhaust (long version), c/w hanger system, maps, air-filter box, headers, etc. In great condition, fitted to the bike for circa 5k miles only. Cost circa £1300. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Ducati top-box with red panels, c/w base plate, also in really good condition. Suited locks to match the panniers below. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Ducati panniers, also with red panels, again in really good condition. Suited to match the top-box above. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Radiator & oil cooler guards, made by Mikes Grilles, in really good condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • R&G bar end weights, in really good condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • R&G crash bungs, in really good condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Stainless steel header guard; Ducati imprinted. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Stainless steel downpipe protector, by SW Motech, that fits underneath the radiator, attaching underneath the above item, giving full protection. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Navi-halter sat-nav mount, that enables fitment of a sat-nav at high level, above the main instrument display. Looking for £50.00. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Bar mounted cradle for a Garmin Zumo (395 I think) sat-nav, c/w wiring and connector point. 23/07/19: Looking for £35.00.
    • Full-six satin carbon splash guard, in great condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Full-six satin carbon chain guard, in great condition. 23/07/19: Looking for £40.00.
    • Full-six gloss carbon sprocket cover, in great condition. 23/07/19: Looking for £40.00.
    • Full-six satin carbon large rear hugger, in great condition. 23/07/19: Looking for £70.00.
    • Conquest carbon gloss large rear hugger, as new. 23/07/19: Looking for £75.00.
    • Standard Ducati plain plastic sport rear hugger, in great condition. 23/07/19: Looking for £25.00.
    • Ducati standard aluminium belly pan, in reasonable condition. 23/07/19: Looking for £25.00.
    • Bagster Baglux leather tank protector in red & white, c/w tankbag (Brand new and unused). 23/07/19: SOLD
    • MRA X-Screen Aerofoil screen, with deflector wing, in tint/smoked finish, in great condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    • Rizoma water pump protector (PM503A), in great condition. 23/07/19: SOLD
    I'll try to get photos together by the end of this week, but if anyone has any genuine interest in anything I've put up here, please send me a message and I'll endeavour to respond ASAP.

Thanks for taking at time to review this lot.
    Regards
    TonyN:upyeah:

#1 TonyMNo1, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. Don’t forget to amend the original post and to mark up those items that have sold. It makes it easier for people to look and find what they want/need :)

3. No problem ET, I'll ensure I follow the guidance.
    Thanks
    TonyN

• Like Like x 1
  4. PM’d you buddy

5. Guys,
    Updated as at today's date, 31st March 2018.
    Thanks to those who have come back to me so far, it's really appreciated.

Regards
    TonyN

#5 TonyMNo1, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  6. Tony
    Possible interest in the full termi. Thanks for the heads up on my thread in Multi section. Had discounted doing the full termi - present price 1800- and thought I would put that towards a bike change in the summer.
    Any photos of the exhaust. Presume it is the standard full termi that is supplied by Ducati and the same as if I was to buy new today . Think you said it comes with the racing ECU upgrade and filter.

7. Tony
    Think I have sent a pm

8. Folks,
    Here's a load of photos of the things I've put up for sale, which might help with decision making.
    Some relevant stuff here for the Mutli aficionados amongst us, so get over here and buy some of what remains.

Regards
    TonyN

Bagster Tankbag 1.JPG Bagster Tankbag 2.JPG Ducati Gloss Carbon Long Rear Hugger.JPG Ducati Gloss Carbon Sprocket cover.JPG Ducati head protector.JPG Ducati LHS Pannier 1.JPG Ducati LHS Pannier 2.JPG Ducati NaviHalter 1.JPG Ducati NaviHalter 2.JPG Ducati R&G Crash Bungs & Bar ends.JPG Ducati RHS Pannier 1.JPG Ducati RHS Pannier 2.JPG Ducati Satin Carbon Long Rear Hugger.JPG Ducati Standard Sport Rear Hugger.JPG Ducati SW Motech Downpipe protector 1.JPG Ducati SW Motech Downpipe protector 2.JPG Ducati Termi 1.JPG Ducati Termi 2.JPG Ducati Termi 3.JPG Ducati Termi 4.JPG Ducati Termi 5.JPG Ducati Topbox 1.JPG Ducati Topbox 2.JPG Ducati Topbox 3.JPG Rizoma Water Pump Protector.JPG

9. Folks,
    I've updated the original advert, with some modifications to some of the prices as of today's date.
    Regards
    TonyN

10. Hi Tony, might be interested in the panniers (did you not want to keep them for your new bike?)
    The reason being that it might make mine easier to trade in next year.

11. Hi Chris,
    I've already bought a new pair to suit the bike, as I understood the 2014 type, didn't fit the DVT + models, which I believe yours is, so unless I've been mis-informed, which wouldn't be the first time, I don't think they'll work on yours.

If wrong then feel free.
    Regards
    TonyN

12. Ok, Thanks Tony, I think you are right, my mistake.

13. Hi Tony is the exhaust still for sale?
    REGARDS DAVID

14. Hi David,
    It just about is, if you are interested, then by all means PM me.

Regards
    TonyN

16. Hi can you send pics of sat nav mount thanks

17. Hi Dealy,
    This item has sold already, as updated on the advert, so sorry it's not available.

Regards
    TonyN

18. Ok no probs

19. I know this is an old ish thread but PM inbound

20. Hi Tony
    Did you still have the side cases?
    I'm interested! Also did you have the side case mounts that bolt to the passenger for pegs?
    I've just sold my mts touring and bought a 2014 pikes peak with no luggage

Thanks in advance

Do Not Sell My Personal Information